+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: ot YCCC cricket

ot YCCC cricket

I am going to get my hopes up yet again and say we will win the title this year. If we can win that comfortably without Bairstow and numerous England players, it bodes well. There is real strength in depth in this squad. We possess arguably the divisions best bowling attack and a solid batting lineup.

re: ot YCCC cricket

Cracking win today after last weeks draw, look strong in all areas. Lucky Balance has survived an injury scare but we might also lose him to England duties this season more regularly. Going to be a real key figure this season.

Looking forward to seeing Finch bat in the T20, even though it's not everyone's cup of tea (I like all forms of the game).

Hopefully Rooty will get some cricket in the next game v Middle*** if he's passed fit.

re: ot YCCC cricket

A fine eye will expose that result as somewhat of a fraud as Northants were missing nearly half a line up! To fall back on the old football adage, you can only beat what's in front of you I suspect we will lose Ballance for most of the summer. I wonder how much we'll see of Bresnan and Bairstow? A fair bit I'd imagine and like Deano says, at least a couple of matches for Rooty.

How the hell does Bresnan fit into our team though with Patterson, Brooks and the wise old dog Sidebottom firing on all cylinders. Nice conundrum to have I guess.