+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moyes to the Lane?

re: Moyes to the Lane?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDiamond
    Who was it that did his media training, Myra Hindley? It's terrible! All these hands all over the place. He's like a sweaty octopus trying to unhook a bra

Don't be so hard on yourself BD!!!

push the clasps together and squeeze...simples!!

Quote Originally Posted by meatismurder
    It worries me that we end up with Moyes.

He is available, so no compensation fee due. (Just Levys type!)

After the last few appointments, we need to make sure this is the RIGHT man for the job.

COYS

That's right and if Levy stays, which I think he will do, then we need a manager who will stand up to him and tell him to concentrate on the new stadium!!

i.e LVG!!!

Moyes will probably be the next manager.
    Levy will look at him and what he did at everton on a shoestring and think he's just the man to keep us in the top 5 -or maybe higher - until the new stadium is built.
    However, it's his type of football that is not right. Didn't he have a proble with the last man's 'firstly, not get beaten' philosophy?

I ave heard Sherwood going on about how we, the fans, don't like to give the young en's a chance at Spurs?
    What!
    I think there's nothing I would have liked to see more than Coulthirst or Obika given a chance. I, for one, would lke to see these promising youngsters that are talked about given chance too. I they are good enough yes.Young Carroll was ok, but we loaned him out, like all the others who are loaned out then disappear.
    The you have the most promising, Bentaleb, being utilised as a defensive midfielder in place of a perfectly good one. That's why we don't want Bentaleb playing Tim, as he's playing in a role where he's ineffective.
    Remem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)