+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: In the sun?

In the sun?

Am I right in thinking we're in the same end as QPR fans were today, and therefore sitting in the sun? I'll bring me shades.

re: In the sun?

Sun cream would be a good idea and if you are of the generation where there is erm? not much on top, then a baseball cap would be a good idea!

Against Dagenham it was like someone had a magnifying glass on your forehead!

Against Dagenham it was like someone had a magnifying glass on your forehead![/quote]

Ha that was millers1884 recruiting his Ronnie out brigade.

Was lovely sitting in the sun last time (apart from the result) hopefully the weather's as nice this time round.

Quote Originally Posted by BradfordFozzie
    Sun cream would be a good idea and if you are of the generation where there is erm? not much on top, then a baseball cap would be a good idea!

Against Dagenham it was like someone had a magnifying glass on your forehead!
    Thanks for the tip. Howard Webb looks hairy compared to me.

So then from the camera position in today's game are we the left end or the right end?

To the right, Jolly

Right

Oh yes the sun will definitely be in everyone's eyes tomorrow if you're in the Miller's end.
    I watched the Derby V Q.P.R. game and in the second half all the Rangers fans had their hands up to shade their eyes from the sun, and even the dug-outs were in full sunshine at 4-15 ish.

I was pleased to see that the Wembley pitch didn't cut up in all that rain in the 1st half, so we should be able to play good passing football on it tomorrow.

I just hope we turn up and don't have one of those games like the one we had at Bramall Lane.

Come on you Millers, let's finish the season off with a great big BANG!

Believe it - this is our moment in the sun