+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Derby's worst XI-criteria needed

Derby's worst XI-criteria needed

The other thread is very worthwhile but it needs some perameters. So someone costing a few thousand from Finn Harps shouldn't really be in it or players who came on a month's loan. Yes they might not have been good but why would they be. Where as the ridiculous signing of Grenet makes him a shoo in. Playing in a flat back 4 with Claude, Mo Camera and Mick Coop. But now I'm feeling I'm being too harsh on Coop.
    I think for a goalie we have to go back to late 70s or early 80s

re: Derby's worst XI-criteria needed

Sorry Mick I forget how God awful Kenny Burns was.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)