+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nouha Dicko

Nouha Dicko

The Wolves striker has been ruled out of the Ipswich game tonight and appears to be a doubt for the trip to Derby County on Saturday.

A big loss for Wolves, but we have to get on with it. - view external link

re: Nouha Dicko

I would be more concerned if icko's injury were to be considered long term.If Sako plays like he did on Saturday we should be alright. I am worried though that. Ipswich will play over their heads for MM's sake!

I've just been reading a more in depth article on the official Wolves site and it seems Wolves are going to look at Dicko's training regime, it doesn't appear to be a long term injury, but the medical and coaching staff need to get to the bottom of the injury, which is the second time it has happened.

I think Sako could very well start the game tonight, Wolves look better with him in the side

I think the likes of Berra, Hunt and the managerial side of Ipswich will quietly look forward to getting one over on Wolves. - view external link

So will KJ stick with Liam or will he possibly put van La Parra in place of Clarke who I think I saw move on Saturday ! I would also bring Golbourne back and maybe put Ricketts in as a centreback, still not sure about Ebanks-Landell or even Batth in the last few games.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)