+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: where are they now..?

re: where are they now..?

No that just makes you an old **** Alf

Good evening gentlemen,

I'm still knocking about. I just don't have much free time to come on here anymore. The little'un is 6 months old now and motoring about the place, I can't take my eyes off him for a minute as if I do he is pulling DVD's out, crawling under the table of trying to maul the cat.

The next away game I will probably make will be against the pie-munchers in January. Money is bloody tight at the mo as the Moosus's maternity pay has stopped and we're now surviving on my ability to sell my ring piece to old men. I am not making as much as I used to when I had virginal hoop. So spare cash can't go on football games, but that's the same for many families all over the country.

I hope everybody is alright, even though I don't chat on here I am still speaking to people via text, phone and facebook, you guys know who you are.

What can I say about the rovers? They have been doing amazing, Bowyer is still doing a good job. The amount of late goals for last snatch draws or vi

Quote Originally Posted by DanRrr
    They'll be back if we get promoted
    Hope you were joking, Dan... because, as many know, I've been supporting Rovers since long before most of you were born.

And, as is apparent, I do pop on here once in a while,usually the day after a game, to see if anyone has posted anything that is remotely sensible, informative; or even mildly amusing. Sadly, I am usually disappointed because even if one of the topics looks promising they usually end up with the same-calling and childish drivel.

I do miss some of you though.

Quote Originally Posted by SydneyGirl
    Hope you were joking, Dan... because, as many know, I've been supporting Rovers since long before most of you were born.

And, as is apparent, I do pop on here once in a while,usually the day after a game, to see if anyone has posted anything that is remotely sensible, informative; or even mildly amusing. Sadly, I am usually disappointed because even if one of the topics looks promising they usually end up with the same-calling and childish drivel.

I do miss some of you though. [/quote]

We miss you Syndney girl..

Dan wrote "Sven is actually a damn fine bloke and certainly no hillbilly type. He has some rather refined tastes and a high level of intelligence. "

Always thought he was a claret in disguise.

Of course I was joking Sydney. It's that old English irony, that I guess you use less of these days, as folk in the colonies just don't get it, (the Americans are worse than the Aussies in my experience).

This board has decended into a joke a lot of the time. The Venkey's stuff was done to death. There's only so many ways the joke that unfolde

Was hoping we would hear more from Milly now he's out of Hospital, come on, time to get back on now!

SG - you really do need to start posting again. Not only do you raise the tone and the quality; you also seem to make some impact on other posters' input!

[quote="bigmoon"]Good evening gentlemen,

I'm still knocking about. I just don't have much free time to come on here anymore. The little'un is 6 months old now and motoring about the place, I can't take my eyes off him for a minute as if I do he is pulling DVD's out, crawling under the table of trying to maul the ca

The next away game I will probably make will be against the pie-munchers in January. Money is bloody tight at the mo as the Moosus's maternity pay has stopped and we're now surviving on my ability to sell my ring piece to old men. I am not making as much as I used to when I had virginal hoop. So spare cash can't go on football games, but that's the same for many families all over the country.

I hope everybody is alright, even though I don't chat on here I am still speaking to people via text, phone and facebook, you guys know who you are.

What can I say about the rovers? They have been doing amazing, Bowyer is still doing a good job. The amou

nice to see a few are still around. a lot still missing though..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)