+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chalky.

Chalky.

Dont go to Rochdale. They bar stewards and will make your life hellish. Just dont.

I am your friend on here, as you know.

re: Chalky.

I will be going to Rochdale next week Frank,its a ground that I've never been to plus I've never been to Rochdale itself and I love going to somewhere new.

Quote Originally Posted by YoouuPiessss
    I will be going to Rochdale next week Frank,its a ground that I've never been to plus I've never been to Rochdale itself and I love going to somewhere new.

I would love to visit Rochdale just something about historic working class towns don't you just love them..

I hope our next meet is down that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Buc

I would love to visit Rochdale just something about historic working class towns don't you just love them..

I hope our next meet is down that way.[/quote]

I'll gan. So will Moorlass. Kel can bring his bint, and TTN can bring Jimmy Somerville.

I must apologise for not being more precise chalky. By all means go to see the game, but dont meet the Rochdale clan after.

You wont hear the last of it, you will be teased MERCILESSLY for eternity. I was ganged banged in the bog.

They are tattooed, bearded,swear like fishermans wives, say fck and cnt all the time, fart and one has a droopy eye. Personal hygiene is absent. I noticed that even before the bog incident.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Thanks for your advice Frank,now I know that there are beards involved I shall steer away from them,there's no need for beards after kel put up a link to a free razor...

some folk were let down by kel and didnae get the razor

other folk are, quite rightly, UP IN ARMS about the EXTORTIONATE price of refill blades

The replacement blades was twelve (12) quid for four (4) but how long does a blade last,I haven't tried my free razor yet as I have some throwaways to get through yet...

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)