+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bye Bye Henrik

Bye Bye Henrik

Is that the last we will see of Henrik in Claret &Amber if it is will free up some wages .IB will need to get players in before Killie next week,I know there are people out there willing to give him time to get in his own players but surely must be sooner than later. We are 3-1 down at the moment and looking like it will be more by the finish ,where do we go from here ?

re: Bye Bye Henrik

We do not want to get players in, just for the sake of it. If IB needs time, we have to give him it, however hard it is for us to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by bheron
    We do not want to get players in, just for the sake of it. If IB needs time, we have to give him it, however hard it is for us to watch.
    But it won't be for the sake of it we will need them to keep us in the top league unless you think we stay up with the sh.te in the shirts we have

Made my mind up this morning to give this a miss today, mainly down to the weather. I can't tell you how happy I am about that. I am sick spending hard earned to go and watch a team of lazy wasters who don't care if we get beat or not, over the last 5 games that's how it looks. No more away games for me this year, enough. I can take it when we are beaten with a bit of fight, but that is certainly not the case with this lot, they couldn't spell fight most of them.
    As for the manager getting time, yeh, of course he needs time to do his own thing, but in the last 5 games he has only made small changes to players/system, not much has changed, he certainly has not installed any fight in that bunch of wasters.
    If we are looking at a change throughout the club Black, Johansen and Leitch all have to go too, as the problems are not just at 1st team level.
    It's a total downer just now.
    All the best to Henrik, good lad.

Let some of the fans do the team talk and training let the players see what passion and pride in your club means sick of all the excuses from the players and how determined they are to put things right,talk is cheap put their credibility on the line as a professional player and give something to the club and fans that pays their wages

Totally agree, according to the wireless there are 16 of them out of contract. I read another post about the players not bothering their butts, and while I agree with that, I don't understand it.If your contract was up would you not want to A- work your ass of to get a new one B- work your ass off to get a better move. I don't see what 'being in the worst team in the league and getting relegated' does for your career prospects?

They seem to forget that our club needs the fans more than ever to turn up in numbers to put money into the club to pay their wages its as if they dont give a Barry White or Friar Tuck about the fans?Every club must be looking to play us and get three guarenteed points,Kilmarnock fans giving their manager pelters today but that will change next Saturday at 4.45pm after beating us.

Quote Originally Posted by dosser1
    But it won't be for the sake of it we will need them to keep us in the top league unless you think we stay up with the sh.te in the shirts we have[/quote]

The ****e in the shirts we have are currently six clear of the play-off...yep, it could still go horribly wrong but bringing in change for the sake of change is not any way to start a new era either.

This season reminds me of the campaign Hamburg had last year when they took the dubious honour of becoming the worst side in the history of the Bundesliga not to be relegated. They stayed up despite losing the last five games and not winning either leg of their relegation play-off. The thing about survival is it doesn't matter how much worse you are than the teams above you, so long as you're a fraction b

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome_Devil

The thing about survival is it doesn't matter how much worse you are than the teams above you, so long as you're a fraction better than a couple below. If we stay up this season I don't think there's much doubt it will be on the incompetence of St Mirren and Ross County rather than our own merit.
    St Mirren and Ross County are several points worse off than us for a reason. Say what you want but its not down to our good fortune and their wretched luck. If we enjoyed good luck yesterday then I'd hate to see us when our luck was down.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)