+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3rd v 4th

re: 3rd v 4th

He sure is so hopefully he is not selected

This is a very big weekend in the context of the battle for fourth place. With ourselves and Falkirk facing very tough assignments there is scope for either of us to stake a real claim.

If we could win and Falkirk lose or draw we would suddenly put ourselves in a great position. That said, Hearts are due a reverse at some point and Falkirk will be very dangerous opponents so any permutation is possible.

Hopefully we will be at our best as this will be a tough one. We may see Paton start as he has started to look good again after his long injury and his type of ability could be a big asset in a game of this nature.

Quote Originally Posted by DouglasQOS
    I think a lot of people are worried about this one, we have not played well since we beat the teddy bears and they are getting better every week.
    Hopefully we will get back to our best this week end , as all my pals are Hibees , I do hope so.
    Sadly, what DouglasQOS says is true. We'll certainly need to be at our best to beat Hibs and in recent games we have been far from our best for all, or for the major part, of these games

There's no doubt about it , this will be one of our toughest games so far what with the form Hibs are in at the moment .

We've beat them before so there's no reason we can't do it again .

Think positive not negative folks

I see that Hibs had sold approx 700 tickets up to last night . A decent support but thought they'd bring over 1,000 especially with the form their in at the moment .

I'm guessing we'll get a crowd of around 3,000 tomorrow afternoon

Hibs are the second best team in the league at the moment, so i'm expecting a very tough game. Queens haven't been playing great since the gers game, too many mistakes and slack passes in the last few games.Our solid defence suddenly doesn't look very solid.Duran will be a big miss tomorrow for his pace in the middle.If i being honest i think the best we can hope for is a draw, but with Queens you never know they may just hit a game again. If fit i would start with this eleven.

Atkinson

Hooper Dowie Higgins Holt

Carmichael Mc Shane Paton Russell

Reilly Lyle

C'mon Queeeeeeeeens!

The Standard reporting today that Queens have a full squad to choose from for the 1st time this season , excluding the suspended Durnan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)