+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Arry resigns

Arry resigns

What an absolute bummer.. Watch QPR shoot up,the table now when they get a proper manager . :/

re: Arry resigns

If anything shows the poor integrity or decency of this Redknapp toss pot then this resignation rubber stamps it.

He's spent and lost Millions while at Q P R, he was lucky to get promoted over Derby, he's had plenty of stick from the hoops fans and rightly so as his man management skills have been abysmal, plus with all the mega stars he's shelled out for he cannot get Q P R to tick, how folk can call him a great or even a good Manager is beyond me.

What's his excuse for stepping down ? I have lost the use of my legs, I cannot stand at games and cannot even take the dogs out for a walk, I need immediate surgery, WHAT A COMPLETE TOSSER.

His legs have been giving him gyp for the last 18 month's to 2 years, Why not resign before Christmas and give them time to get someone else in especially with the January transfer window open for the new guy.

More than likely the board backed him but would not give him money to spunk away this January, or/and he can see he cannot save Q P R from the

re: Arry resigns

Where's this proper manager going to come from?

There's so much wrong at QPR that they'll still be in the sh1te at the end of the season even with a new manager. They're going down.