+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rattea is RIght

re: Rattea is RIght

Good questions. And this is opinion not fact.

1. I have no idea. Sam Rush has put all his eggs inn one basket here. Clough you really have to gorget the first three seasons as he had to sell and stabilise the club. Thats something MacClaren hasnt had to do. Clough probably had 6 months in the same position where he could build. If we dont go up I think MacClaren will probably be gone if not in the close season shortly after.

2. No I think as another poster has stated hes erroded the starting playing squad he started with. I hoped he would plug any gaps with quality better than what we have without busting the bank. I dont see any evidence of this.

3. I fear seeing these I have a horrible feeling the good work of the previous years has gone out of the window. I hope and pray I am wrong but I cant see it

4. Of course attendances have gone up. the club was already achieving more. We were hammering teams home and away and playing attractive football when Clough left tho many

[quote="Rattea"]How many times have we had the discussion respective league positions mean nothing without a complete cross section! this point was proved after 17 games when you were claiming Eutopia and I said wait to the half way point when everyone has played each other the get a better understanding.

You cant compare form if a team has played Manure, Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool to games against West Brom, Burnley, Sunderland and QPR in the premier league so why do you think its different in the championship? the gulf may not be as big but the measure is exactly the same.

The FACT is I was proved right on this.

Like For Like is a tried and trusted measure in various fields. It just shows what you dont want it to. The above example is a great example of when comparing results you should use Like For Like. Would you really argue a 1 nil victory at Chelsea is comparable to a 2 nil win at home to Burnley?

So you admit MacClaren is only doing half

Quote Originally Posted by ramspride
    Our defence was cr??p last season it is this season and yet Steve hasn't done anything about it. Mistake mistake mistake give the opposition goals. Now how many games now gone without scoring? I'm bl??day fuming
    With respect to you ramspride, posts like this simply give oxygen to fuel Ratea's constant tirade of bull****

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)