+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jordan Bowery frustrating and four other things we leared

Jordan Bowery frustrating and four other things we leared

A bit of analysis from last night's friendly with Leicester. - view external link

re: Jordan Bowery frustrating and four other things we leared

Good article JV. Grant Ward is looking like a fantastic find. Looking forward to seeing this kid play during the season. Hoping White keeps fit. Bowery and JCH have been frustrating. I don't think they suit being partnered with Derbyshire and i don't have faith in them starting a match together up front at the moment. Potential can only save you for so long. One of these will be out of the door by the end of the season

re: 're: Jordan Bowery frustrating and four other things we leared'

So the Gaffer favoured Bowery over JCH to start first but on their performances it appears he got that one the wrong way round….

Bowery's absolute shocker of not scoring knocked his confidence and his head dropped….credit to him though as he made attempts to get back in the game with one/two runs out wide…thing is for such a tall lad his aerial ability his poor and he showed that last night as he was beaten time and again…
    I'm sure they can work on this with him and make him a bigger threat on his heading ability...

re: 're: 're: Jordan Bowery frustrating and four other things we leared''

Can't disagree with the article at all.

I suspect both Bowery and JCH will be on their respective bikes by Xmas if they don't step up.