+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the left back position and goal keeper one too

re: the left back position and goal keeper one too

For it is worth I thought the young man started off undersdtandably nervy. As he settled though, he came on to a decent game.

I am sure that through time he will develop into an extremely competent fullback. Like all the new players though he will need the chance to settle in.

Personally thought that young Jordan had a decent enough game, and certainly grew in confidence as the game developed. Okay, initially he seemed uncertain at times, but considering the occasion he did fine. Cast your minds back to win a young Kevin Holt made his debut, and there were many similarities. I'm not saying the lad will turn out to be as good a player as Holt now is, but you can never tell, and certainly nobody should be making judgements at this early stage.

WULLIEQOS, wrote,--"the lb position is one which would of been hard to fill and having been at tonights game v killie i hope jordan marshall hasnt been given that job. i know most of us only saw him for the first time but to be frank the boy looked lost His positioning wasn't the best, on more than a few occasions. and I thought he looked very uncomfortable on the ball at times and looked out of his depth. it was nt just me saying and thinking it some of the comments echoed from the stands i hope fowler has a long hard look at this and addresses it i hope the young man proves me wrong but on tonight,s showing dowie and higgins must know that change is needed"

Have you changed your mind about the youngster [Marshall] Wullie? I thought he had a good game today and was certainly one of Queens better players on the day.

He's been fantastic so far ...... Arguably our best summer signing

i stand corrected i though he was queens best player yesterday i nominated him my motm with the qotsdsa am i the only one who thinks queens missed kidd yesterday

The youngster continues to impress ........

Hard to believe he's only 18 .

Young Marsh imo has been by far the best of the new signings so far but there are still 3 that have hardly been seen - Higgins, Rutherford and Tapping

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)