+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T. Well done Wazza....

O/T. Well done Wazza....

Love him or hate him you cannot take away from Wayne Rooney he is now the all time scoring record England player..,

Yes Charlton and co played X Y and Z on their day but you only beat what is put in front of you ....

Excellent record Wayne Rooney and long may it continue....

re: O/T. Well done Wazza....

Can you cut out the O/Ts. Anything related to football or Rotherham United (football or not) does not need an O/T. I can see a red card coming for you

To be honest the Rooney hype leaves me cold.

For goal scoring records to be compared then the candidates need to be playing within 10 years of each other, otherwise it's just meaningless numbers.

If they still played with the old ball, Rooney would have had his New Rug sliced off, when he headed the ball.

O/T CAM..... Err sorry I meant OK....

Does that leave him 16 or 17 international goals behind Robbie Keane?

Dont know why Rooney gets so much hate, he's not just a good goal scorer but he's an all round quality player aswel and a great team player, his work rate is top notch and he's a good leader aswel, he's a manager and supporters dream.

Yep, well done Wayne, tremendous achievement, but , to keep you on your toes I reckon England should arrange a couple more friendlies with San Marino and put Sir Bobby up front to bang in half a dozen more goals to keep the fire burning.

Can't knock him, what about AP Mcoy today, a born winner. Flat racing it peaked with Golden Horn winning the Derby, been forgettable since. Needed AP to give it a boost.