+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fighters & Graffters.

Fighters & Graffters.

Some of our fans bang on about Quality players,how much do these quality players cost & how many do we need.I can put 4 new alloys on my car but it does not make it a Porsche.I think at this moment we need fighters & Graffters that can do the basics well.N/R needs some breathing space some points on the board before we start talking about quality.And let's stop going on about the 3 & a half years & the new ground every time somebody wants to disagree on things,we can go back just as quick as we came.The stand out thing for me at the moment is the lack of a leader the one that pulls his socks up & every one else's when things are not going well.Quality players like playing in quality teams with players to match,not fight & graft in a bottom three team.I see Bamfords not getting a game would we come here don't think so,Alfie not in the side would he come back not sure,can we afford them.Points on the board then let's see who we can attract.

re: Fighters & Graffters.

Confused? You will be after the next episode of Soap (queue theme music)

(One for those that remember Soap)