+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Burying the hatchet..

re: Burying the hatchet..

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat
    Well let's arrange it then Mark, you will then have the opportunity of speaking to me personally, I will look forward to it. Can't speak for Stan of course as I don't have his phone number, email address or any contact details and never have had!
    But he is your good friend ?[/quote]

No matter how hard you try to convince yourself of that you know he is not, it's all in your head Mark so isn't it time that you stopped your little game?[/quote] Maybe you have forgotten the time you banned me because you had a duty to "your good friend stan"..Why do you insist in making yourself look foolish..

I think you and Spirit should hire an old open top morgan and tour a few likely places around the British Isles and then negotiate a good deal for all

PS If Rammit is going take a gag as he's a bit of a cheeky salt

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit
    Well let's arrange it then Mark, you will then have the opportunity of speaking to me personally, I will look forward to it. Can't speak for Stan of course as I don't have his phone number, email address or any contact details and never have had!
    But he is your good friend ?[/quote]

No matter how hard you try to convince yourself of that you know he is not, it's all in your head Mark so isn't it time that you stopped your little game?[/quote] Maybe you have forgotten the time you banned me because you had a duty to "your good friend stan"..[/quote]

We could chat about that if you want when we meet up Mark?

Bloody hell ...do it!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12