+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Collins

re: Collins

Yes, wasn't that at Huddersfield - it really was Sunday league with bad hangover and sleep deprivation stuff - the next time he steps onto grass, it should be to graze it...

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller
    I am fc - he can't be any worse than DC in defence can he?
    He was signed as a central defender wasn't he?

Ive said it time and time again he should be nowhere near the squad, him and Roos are 1 of the reasons were in the relegation zone by making so many mistakes, there were a number of players who people have mentioned who should be ahead of him, thats Warnocks first mistake so far in choosing him but im confident he wont choose him again after that performance because Warnock a great manager unlike Redfearn who kept persisting with him.

Well I was very surprised he started in the team as all season he has been an absolute liability at the back.
    It was clear in first half he was all over the place & I was thankful we got to half time at 0-0, I was just happy that Captain Kirk was telling him what to do & who he should mark, as he did not seem to know.
    Here is a guy though Collins though who has played the majority of his career in the championship & premier league not a 19 year old starting out in the game.
    Every game he's played he's cost us a goal & yesterday all he had to for their first goal was get some distance on the header though I admit it was a great finish it was a weak header to clear our lines. His second mistake well I think just sums him up as a player with the weak back pass.
    Now we know players don't intentionally go out to make errors but ask yourself at what Collins has done all season and he's been a disaster at the back in the games he's played.
    I'm sure NW will have noticed this and I hope W

after saturdays performance. collins it looks he just isnt interested. neil said that the 3 positions that were vacant due to injury and suspensions. were up for grabs for the fringe players coming in to prove they were better

kelly didnt have bad game but we need a younger right back with speed

collins this man should never play for us again he wasnt interested he lumped the ball anywhere
    the back pass and the he just stood there unbeleivable.

green he had to told by warnock several times to get a tackle in yes he can deliver some fabulous passes at time. but for me and someone wont be happy with this comment he is just a squad player and to be used as a sub 5 mins to go

team v ipswich

camp
    kelly/buxton broady wood if fit / halford mattock
    smallwood
    g ward frecks newell
    d ward
    best
    subs kenny derbs burke yates jch thorpe green

Obviously he's been talked about over social media and some even some that wasn't at the game (the worse kind imo) having a go at us for slagging him off.

Well I don't give a hoot what you think/say, it's not the first time he's let us down,he is the weakest link in the team by miles and if there's any justice he should never play for us again.

I don't rate Green tbh but I can see where the club is coming from if they want him for cover only but ffs Collins is just a big fat NO

Yes before you start I do rate the other players, can't say on the ones I haven't seen yet.

I think we might go 4-1-4-1 against Ipswich to start

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234