+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If its not Arry - Who? Hoddle maybe?

re: If its not Arry - Who? Hoddle maybe?

No chance

Quote Originally Posted by AnagRam
    Who and why? Appreciate there are several who could do a good job but Gary Rowett for me please. Knowledgeable, articulate, hungry, sufficiently experienced as both a player and a manager to command respect, proven as a manager at both Burton and Birmingham, tough enough and, having played for Derby and set up home here, he seems to have a genuine affinity for the club.

Not sure those are good enough credentials for a Derby manager - Rowatt would not fill me with much optimism, better than Wassall, but has never managed at a club with Derbys financial clout or expectation. Would as be as much a gamble as PC was in my opinion and if he wasn't associated previously with the club would not be the choice of many.

I disagree - He has done really well with limited resources at both Burton and Brum, I would be happy with him. I think he is going to go on and be a top manager, but only time will tell. I suppose you expecting Mourinho?

Incidentally why don't leave that other thread alone - Your calling for everyone to let it go but your the one who is still posting on it! :/

Quote Originally Posted by AfghanRam
    I disagree - He has done really well with limited resources at both Burton and Brum, I would be happy with him. I think he is going to go on and be a top manager, but only time will tell. I suppose you expecting Mourinho?

Incidentally why don't leave that other thread alone - Your calling for everyone to let it go but your the one who is still posting on it! :/
    Exactly he does well on limited resources, though to be fair what exactly has he achieved? Going to be a top manager? He hasn't managed on a big budget, wheres the evidence that he would be what Derby needs to take the club to that next level?

I'm expecting a manager who can take the club on, for me that mean someone with more pedigree than Rowatt.

Of course I'm not expecting Mourinho or anyone like him - Pearson would be my choice

As for the other thread I posted once cos basically I was bored stiff with your whining posts full of self justification for you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12