+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thoughts on Chris Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    Katch says he doesn't really care but it's quite obvious to one and all mcbrewer that you really get to him..Big time...Reading between the lines I reckon if this was a boxing match I'd be sticking my money in the blue and white corner cos the red corner seems to be running out of ideas and making himself look a bit of a tw@t...Just my opinion like...
    Well if it is a boxing match MM can count on you being in his corner to wipe the sweat from his brow, hold his spit bucket and rub lotions into his thighs. That sounds like an ideal calling for you bragster.

Seriously though braggy, you've accused me of bullying MM and of MM 'really getting to me'. I think I speak for everyone when I ask the question - what the **** are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro View Post
    Ahem ... it's basic reading comprehension MM.

The clear inference being that we're trying to bully you.

Thinking back a few years I once caught a dose of congenitals when I was doing missionary work in Eritrea. I won't tell you what I had to do with an umbrella to get rid of it. -_-
    Where are you from ?

English is obviously not your first language if you find an "obvious inference" made by me where i specifically say you and your scum mates are incapable of making me feel bullied in reply to another persons post about bullying.

I would have to feel bullied in the first place surely ? which as i don't then your statement is precisely what i say, either another stupid pointless lie or a lack of understanding of written english

I would say that the clear and concise message is the polar opposite to your perceived inference

factoid.......an item of unreliable information that is reported and repeated so often that it becomes accepted as fact.

Sadly M you have now passed into "bacon boy fact", "the shyte that is united logic", as many things have over the years.
    It's impossible to understand and embarrassing for them, although they can't see it...but there is only one thing to do...........just ignore the foookin' loon mate....

Quote Originally Posted by mcbrewer View Post
    Where are you from ?

English is obviously not your first language if you find an "obvious inference" made by me where i specifically say you and your scum mates are incapable of making me feel bullied in reply to another persons post about bullying.

I would have to feel bullied in the first place surely ? which as i don't then your statement is precisely what i say, either another stupid pointless lie or a lack of understanding of written english

I would say that the clear and concise message is the polar opposite to your perceived inference

What a bizarre thing to obsess over.

Listen, let me explain how written communication works for normal people. When you, Mental Mick, are repeating that you’re being negatively targeted by a specific group – you’re inferring attempted bullying. By not dismissing or ignoring someone’s assertion that you’re being bullied, instead posting some pseudo macho nonsense that you’re ‘incapable of being bullied’ – you’re inferring attempted bullying.

It’s bad enough when they sit next to you on the bus, but now here too, sheeesh.
    Last edited by Katchouro; 09-06-2016 at 10:20 PM.

It's bad enough when who sit next to you on the bus then Katch?
    You're showing everyone on here again your true colours and seem to be digging an even bigger hole for yourself...As usual.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)