+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Nigels Bad Behaviour

Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    Wasn't it shown previously that many of the English rioters (and especially the Chelsea ones in Manchester ;-) ) had military training themselves?
    I think most English blokes are decent enough individuals, there's good and bad everywhere, but when they get together abroad this whole "we ruled the world" mentality seems to kick in and they go tonto if they're not shown some kind of subservience by locals.

Singing jingoistic songs is NOT the way to endear yourselves to the natives but they don't seem to have (m)any other songs in their songbook. As a result they p1ss off the natives and it's seldom long before things kick-off with the on-tour English fans. It's an ever increasing cycle fuelled by stronger-than-they're-used-to beer, and hotter climes. And if they can't fight with others they frequently fight amongst themselves. It's bonkers.

And given their track record most neutrals won't give the English soccer fans abroad much sympathy or benefit of the doubt.

Compare and contrast to the Tartan Army, or the Irish North and South this time out who seem to be welcomed to many places.
    I did see the disgusting clip of the old man getting decked and the poster England First is right to say its inconclusive could have been either English or Russian bams. But the point is they both have a propensity for this. As I said already in many posts the majority of the England fans are good and decent blokes but the minority have a long and eventful record. Even the non violent clips we are now seeing is England fans colonising a central point and aggressively abusing all who pass. bellowing out "10 German Bombers" "if it wasn't for us English you'd be krauts" and **** off Europe we're voting out. with the drunken arrogance that endears them to the rest of the world. If I was a French Man living in Marseille I would see that as an act of aggression.

Cheese eating surrender monkeys. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    Maybe it's wrong but there is a huge dollop of Karma being felt not just amongst Scots but down here too, that for once they have come up against someone who will not run away from them, don't forget, most of these Russkies are ex military, they actually can fight and are more than willing to go one on one which makes a change, just have a look on YouTube, the cants are mental, disappointing that they targeted women and kids when I'm sure they could have found the mad Nigel's who are actually lookin for trouble quite easily.
    I'd like to see the Russians take on some folk who were up for square go, rather than a mix of ordinary fans in the stadium. The Russians are cowards, taking on people who don't fight back. The English nutters have a travel restriction placed on them, whereas the Russians are actively encouraged. They are dim, as well as being 20 years too late. They shouldn't host the next World Cup - too backward a nation.

Actually I think it's all a total over reaction. I've watched all the Youtube clips over and over again and nowhere did I hear anyone singing The Billy Boys. Move on. Nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare View Post
    Actually I think it's all a total over reaction. I've watched all the Youtube clips over and over again and nowhere did I hear anyone singing The Billy Boys. Move on. Nothing to see here.
    There is probably a section of the community that would appreciate the intended irony in that post however, it seems that contributions to this board are a bit like tennis balls - it's all in the delivery... and I think that one was out by a considerable margin...

Sorry, meant to add for the hard of thinking

:irony:

Sorry, meant to add for the hard of thinking

Try making it a bit funnier... and try not to relate everything to the huns or the SNP - dreary doesn't cover it...

To be fair, it was legible.

Utter phucking spangle talk fae the resident moron, but an improvement over his normal unreadable bilge.

take it your 'scottish team' is the hated The Rangers, Nigel? That really surprises me.

Hitting a few aces here and the dolts on here can't return them

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)