+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - WTF is Nicola Sturgeon

OT - WTF is Nicola Sturgeon

Makes me sick to the pit of my stomach.

When she was a kid I bet she'd play a game, lose 19 times, just so she could win on the 20th.

****in horrible woman.

Another parasite with far too much clout and media coverage outside of her domain.

Wish she'd f00k off.

Agree. She's a little sh!t

SNP supposedly want more devolved power ....but are desperate to stay in the EU; an organisation dedicated to centralising power in Brussles! How the **** does that work?

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Makes me sick to the pit of my stomach.

When she was a kid I bet she'd play a game, lose 19 times, just so she could win on the 20th.

****in horrible woman.

Another parasite with far too much clout and media coverage outside of her domain.

Wish she'd f00k off.

Spot on howdydoo.

She's got a face a dog wouldn't lick

She's deluded. Scottish people are never going to vote to leave the UK and join the rotting crumbling EU.

An independent Scotland, even within the EU, will obviously have more say in its own affairs than a Scotland ruled by the tories in Westminster. The Scots are pro EU and the English have taken that away from them. I don'twant Scotland to be independent but, if they have another referendum I reckon the Nationalists would walk it.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    She's deluded. Scottish people are never going to vote to leave the UK and join the rotting crumbling EU.
    They just did in their droves. Scotland overwhelmingly voted to remain in the EU.

The last Scottish referendum was close. This will certainly tip them over the edge and see the break up of the UK.

Regional y they voted to stay. A third voted out.
    An insignificant country with the population only the size of Yorkshire.

Quote Originally Posted by LA-Miller View Post
    They just did in their droves. Scotland overwhelmingly voted to remain in the EU.

The last Scottish referendum was close. This will certainly tip them over the edge and see the break up of the UK.
    Wouldn't be too sure about that. If there was an immediate referendum, then probably so, but it will take time for Sturgeon to decide if they could win and then organise the thing. Meanwhile, the UK progresses with Brexit. Nobody knows how this will pan out, but the very early signs should make us cautiously positive. The stock market is already recovering from the shock and the £ hasn't bombed anywhere near what the doom merchants were predicting. Storm clouds are gathering over Greece and the Euro. If these broke big time coupled with a relatively successful Brexit, would the Jocks seriously opt out of the UK in favour of a catastrophic EU?

All supposition I know....but the Jocks exiting the UK is far from a certainty.

Name:  7717915400_795608b6f6.jpg
Views: 769
Size:  39.1 KB

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast