+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jordan Bowery

Jordan Bowery

Jordan Bowery signs for Leyton Orient, on a 2 year deal, with a option of a further 12 months, after being released by Oxford.
    More or less a last chance saloon, to spark a revival in his game, otherwise he could end up losing his football league player status.

He's found his level

He didnt do it with us. Evans wasted our,(Tony Stewart 's), budget so good luck to him at Orient.

I don't think he was good enough for what we needed.

When he had a chance he didn't take it.

Good luck to him though.

I think Bowery had a better goal per minute record than any one else during the time we had in the championship. The problem with him was he was so hit and miss in terms of putting a shift in. I remember him at Blackpool away doing absolutely nothing to contribute to the teams performance. The miss away at Middlesbrough in the last minute to earn us a totally undeserved point was the nail in the coffin for me. If he worked harder for whatever team he is in, he would be a much more valuable player. I can totally see why we bought him, but without that work rate he was never going to fit with us.

Good summing up pal....lazy is a word I would use to describe him.,,,

Electrics when he turns it on.....its finding the 'on' switch with him.,.

Similar issue with JCH.... can do it won't do it....real last chance for him this season with us I feel....