+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kevin McDonald Linked With A Move To Fulham

Kevin McDonald Linked With A Move To Fulham

Over a year has passed and the player has again been linked with a move to Fulham. Twelve months to forget for McDonald at Wolves. The dragged out saga with his contract extension, the Fulham link and not a regular starter towards the end of the season.

More Info Click Here

Reading some of the comments on other boards regarding KMac, I'm surprised so many people appear to be so upset. Comments about selling our "best player" etc makes me wonder how many of the posters making those comments actually watched many games last season.
    His contribution in League 1 was outstanding, but after we got into the Champs there were too many games when his game plan seemed to be completely sussed, and the opposition closed him down and rendered him virtually anonymous. Looked OK when Wolves had the upper hand in midfield against teams playing open football, but against teams playing "in your face" football didn't seem to be able to handle things. Just a personal opinion, but he woudn't be my choice for playing tough opponents; unfortunately that seems to be how most visiting teams want to play at the Mol.,

I think his whole attitude changed at the start of last season with ongoing contract talks. Kenny Jackett changing his system of player didn't suit McDonald, as you say wycombewolf, teams sussed McDonald out, but i thought that in our first season back in the championship, especially around the Reading away and Huddersfield home game.

McDonald out, Powell in, sounds like good news to me!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)