+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tomorrow!!

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    Champions of Europe to playing little Rov'rum. Villa fans cannot be happy.

League 2 and nearly bust to playing Champions of Europe ..............How the hell can any Miller be anything other than negative. Beats me.

Get thee shirt on Chris
    God, you UTM loyalists are so predictably boring. You don't seem to realise that it is you lot and not the likes of me and Kempo who drag this club down by continually bleating on about how far we have come. Michael Johnson would sum you lot up accurately as a bunch of pathetic losers.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris-m View Post
    Going on coach to villa park existed but scared that some villa will beat me up
    FFS chis, how old are you, 12

Quote Originally Posted by kentmillerman View Post
    FFS chis, how old are you, 12
    Sorry but I don't go to fight and as I have had a family member beaten to death after a footy game forgive me when I say **** u

Sorry to hear that Chris. Now I see why you are scared of getting beaten up. No offense meant dude.

Well, well.

Its not easy trying to compete with these huge clubs. When I saw their starting 11 I turned to my mate and said, "this could be a long afternoon. They are packed with quality, what we would give for a Jack Grealish or 8/9 of their starting 11 today.

That said we were very poor and any side in the Championship would have found us easy meat today.

We need to be much better than that I'm afraid.

Oh well, onwards and upwards, hopefully.

Looked a little overawed today with it all.

We have to keep going its a tough start we knew that.

They scored at key times in the game.

UTM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12