+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now then my little K enders

The bubble burst today for Barnsley, its all doom from now on for them; as for Leeds we are on the up :-) I see Alf had a bad day also, no doubt he is sulking somewhere.

If we ever had a bubble Calvo, it burst at Ipswich and Huddersfield because we lost both those games as well.
    I see it was a loss for Burnsley at the defending champions (and lets say it while it still counts, because Leicester wont get anywhere near that ever again!!)

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    The bubble burst today for Barnsley, its all doom from now on for them; as for Leeds we are on the up :-) I see Alf had a bad day also, no doubt he is sulking somewhere.
    its normal that most newly promoted sides have a good start, usually, and I expect a number of clubs bubbles to burst in the championship soon, like Burton. How can smaller sides cope with clubs who spend 10-30million on players? it isn't possible. I think our manager (Grayson) has a week left at most now, we expect to lose at Bournemouth and the big one for us is on Friday (sky live) against Wigan, if we lose that I think he will be away.

Quote Originally Posted by northendrtops View Post
    its normal that most newly promoted sides have a good start, usually, and I expect a number of clubs bubbles to burst in the championship soon, like Burton. How can smaller sides cope with clubs who spend 10-30million on players? it isn't possible. I think our manager (Grayson) has a week left at most now, we expect to lose at Bournemouth and the big one for us is on Friday (sky live) against Wigan, if we lose that I think he will be away.
    There are plenty more ex leeds Managers/Coaches to pick from if he goes

Don't tell me that fat **** wants some more pies ...... good evans ...no bad evans

SG is here for a while and we are on the up and up and in my opinion a stronger squad is starting to take shape already. Give him time and patience and he will deliver. have faith Tops and remember there were over 20 changes to the squad in the summer with the Ins/Outs and thats going to take time to shape.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)