+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cardiff City Post Match Thoughts

Yep, sorry Stubbs has to go now before its too late. Someone should tell football is not just about passing the bloody ball about at the back- which we are not that good at any way-it is also about tackling, marking, shooting, team work, passion. We cannot defend tyo save our lives. We might as well just give the opposition 2 goals to start with every game and play it from there. I wouldnt mind because on paper we had a decent side out today but the players are all stunted they have to play to a plan which dunt feckin work and shows no sign of doing it. It was interesring that the last players to go off the pitch today were Izzy and Ward. Thety must be thinking what is the point in us running our bollax off to score golas when they are just going to be cancelled out and worse at the other end. If I was them I would have packed in ages ago.

Needs to go ASAP. This is the first time I've said this to be clear.

Yep think TS might as well do it now there is absolutely no way we will get owt from at least the next couple of matches. By then we will be rock solid bottom with the pack pulling away from us.TS needs to at least get a potential manager watching from the stands for the next couple of matches to see what he might be up against.

Sorry to be so negative but can anyone honestly see owt different happening?

He hasn't got the balls to go 4-4-2 at home and that is his biggest blunder….we score then we all scurry back hoping to sit on a 1-0 win and see the game out…..

What we should be doing is constantly attacking and looking for a 2nd or 3rd goal to kill the game off…..Stubbs his showing his ineptness at this level and he can't see his problem but we fans can…..

I feel sorry for some players who had a good game.
    Wilson and Halford were rubbish again.
    Camp made mistakes.
    We need to stop watering the pitch too much ( Frecks nearly broke his neck)
    no experience in Championship football, STUBBS NEEDS HELP NOW.

There isn't any help for stubborn people who think something will work.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I feel sorry for some players who had a good game.
    Wilson and Halford were rubbish again.
    Camp made mistakes.
    We need to stop watering the pitch too much ( Frecks nearly broke his neck)
    no experience in Championship football, STUBBS NEEDS HELP NOW.
    Wilson is pants, Halford was very poor today. We have the players to keep us in this division....sadly we don't have the manager.

He's going to break all records for the wrong reasons if he's allowed to follow his "vision" as IBJ calls it (where has he gone btw..suspicious or what)

Halford at fault for both goals for me should have been subbed imo

Sorry but Stubbs Out for me, the minimum I expect from my team is passion and fight something very lacking this season.

Both centre backs? don't like knocking young players but Fry does he ever win a ball in the air? Halford I agreed with Casper/Frank Vaulks lets see what he can do. Blackstock got an arse on him like Beechio. Who does our medicals? surely its a sign a player in his 30's has let himself go.

Stubbs got to go, yesterday. Kenny Jackett for me if he'll come here.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast