+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Cardiff City Post Match Thoughts

oh IBJ. We are not progressing. We make the same mistakes week in week out. I dont care if Derby and Villa are playing crap at the moment and are down with us. Come the end of the season they will both be well in front of us aided by the fact that they will both have taken 6 points off us by then. I wish we WERE improving I could take that. Maybe if we had drawn yesterday instead of losing. It could have been a sign. Maybe IF we get a point at Hudders.

Ibj is clearly on one big wind up I don't believe he/she/it is a rotherham fan because of the complete bollax it spouts. Anyone with half a brain can see we are a complete shambles.

That statement about sums you up son.....

"Anyone with half a brain can see we are a complete shambles"

Laugh - I could have got a round in !

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    That statement about sums you up son.....

"Anyone with half a brain can see we are a complete shambles"

Laugh - I could have got a round in !
    lbj, I honestly don't have the answers and I don't want to fall out with someone who clearly cares a great deal about RUFC. But really your analysis is flawed and using capitals to emphasise points doesn't make those points right. The jury is out but I think some of the other posters on here have it right and that there is something very, very false about you. If I'm wrong then I'm sorry but you do come across as slightly BONKERS.

Late night Monty old man - you are a diamond !

A true psychopath !

A true psychopath !
    It's not late night where I am but I do think that the kind of banter we engage in on here hardly warrants being called a psychopath.

A true psychopath !
    Ok??

Not all psychopaths are killers Monty ! They just have certain traits - on a 20 point scale many leaders of the world qualify as psychopaths - as no doubt you will agree....but some of your inventive mischievous notes - that do make me smile - are symptomatic - but not enough to get you a free holiday in Broadmoor !

As for being "bonkers" - we'll - thanks !

If I disagree with many on this site then I'm not that bonkers. I am actually enjoying this season - we are in an amazingly tough league - and I see what the lads are doing - what they are trying to achieve !

I think we have enough about us to get mid table this year - but unlike many I cannot see the future !

How many on this site actually hate what Tony S is doing - AS and certain players are doing and actually think we are rubbish!

Yet they go to watch ( like good fans and hate it ) Now how "bonkers" is that !

UTM....

Insanity is a sane reaction to an insane world !

Insanity is a sane reaction to an insane world !

Quoting Dr Laing? We must be in trouble!

I've spent a few minutes on the bottom six teams forums and they are identical - a lot of fans grieving for their teams results. Each forum has the full spectrum of stereotypes related to football supporters.

We'll - you pay your money and you have a right to say what you believe to be right and every persons view is valid - I feel your - let's say "frustration".

Last night I saw PNE get 3 points following a goal created by a blatant foul ( knock-down header ) and a shot - going wide - until the ball hit someone's leg and went in the goal ! Lucky b#$/@$ds.

But 3 points !

We lost to a goal like that today ! Campy no chance - but they were lucky to get the deflection.

We should have had AT LEAST one penalty against FOREST ! And very late on so 3 points gone there !
    ( well 2 points )

SO a few points gone astray so far - NOT EXCUSES - FACT ! And those points would have placed us at least games v points parity !

Blackburn won away at Derby - Derby fans are frantic - some are berating the fans who hated Steve McClaren and some want him back - some are calling for Brucie.....

This league is crazy - and we are trying to play football in it!

With EVERYTHING we are seeing - week in - week out - with everyone beating everyone else ( and taking into consideration our financial constraints ) just saying "Stubbs Out" is over simplification.

I understand everything - everyone is saying BUT - don't loose focus on what resources we have related to Derby and VILLA who are down there with us.

Scream & Scream & Scream til your sick if you want - it's your right ! But I'm behind the Millers "project" - I am aware of our constraints - players out - new squad - new systems to be absorbed and watched every game so far - and with just a bit of luck like PNE had last night - we would be OK now!

But that's me !

On a point one Derby fan made during a rant - he said something like..."We haven't been at the bottom of league 2 since the early eighties under Arthur Cox..."

Always makes me chuckle thinking about a KOP at the old baseball ground screaming " COX OUT"

We need a goal off someone's arse - then we'll kick on.....UTM - OFF PLANET MILLERS SUPPORTERS CLUB !

GO ON.....FEEDING TIME !

you are dangerous...i know theyve let you out for a while, but you need to tell them you want to go back...

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast