+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: aye we won

aye we won

...but what a shyte performance.

a sell oot and the dons players never turned up......nae happy aboot that.

the phukkers should hae come oot that tunnel wi some fire in their phukkin bellies.

buns dominated the first half, we were nae at the races.

2nd half was better but nae much better.

(something is wrang wi that squad somewhere)

still we got two good goals, especially the free kick.,.....I'm away on tae you tube tae see if someone's posted it up yet.

anyhoo we got the win, anything less would have been unacceptable.

mcinnes get this mess sorted oot.

Aberdeen were pish and still managed to beat sevco, what does that tell you?

Couldn't believe how bad yees were, the Huns played well, sprayed the ball about well, a wee bit of luck and they would have won, though I do think you should have had a penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Zeppelin View Post
    ...but what a shyte performance.

a sell oot and the dons players never turned up......nae happy aboot that.

the phukkers should hae come oot that tunnel wi some fire in their phukkin bellies.

buns dominated the first half, we were nae at the races.

2nd half was better but nae much better.

(something is wrang wi that squad somewhere)

still we got two good goals, especially the free kick.,.....I'm away on tae you tube tae see if someone's posted it up yet.

anyhoo we got the win, anything less would have been unacceptable.

mcinnes get this mess sorted oot.

Heres it.......

It was a poor Aberdeen performance. but still good enough to beat sevco. We gave them far too much space whether that was McInnes tactics I don't know . and sat off them and let them have the ball. Niall McGinn totally posted missing. But credit to Sevco for making a game of it.

Aberdeen played a newly-promoted team for the first time, why would the players have fire in their bellies. The fans organised a 12th minute celebration to mark when Rangers died, why would the players act like it's Rangers. Half-serious about that, like.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    Couldn't believe how bad yees were, the Huns played well, sprayed the ball about well, a wee bit of luck and they would have won, though I do think you should have had a penalty.
    Aye Rangers were the better team with better finishing they would have won but a free kick like that not much you could do with just minutes left.
    I was surprised how Rangers played they played some very good football and they came up here to win that was seen when they scored after the penalty so fair play to them I just wish more teams came up to pittodrie playing to win .
    Nothing worse than a defensive team dragging the game out.
    For supporters of any team

Sevco raised their game because the fannies who follow this dross demand it. Unfortunately, they are utterly pish and the vermin should realise it.

Brilliant free kick from Maddison. For all their possession Sevco had 3 shots on target.

COYR

On reflection the tactics might not have been as daft as I first thought, let Rangers have possession in their own half with a high line and then hit them with high balls over the top, it wasn't pretty but it worked for Hayes 1st goal, for all Rangers possession, we had as many chances as they did, sign of the times when we beat Rangers and are still not happy COYR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)