+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Queens out the cup

Queens out the cup

Beaten by Albion Rovers 2 -1 the winner coming in the 94th minute - the season just gets worse !

What a absolute shambles they are. Can't even hold on against a part time team down to 10 men. Embarrassing!

How much money has this cost us????

Very serious and perhaps fingers should be pointed for not bringing a manager in, or for other things. Lost out on a really big pay day as well.

Totally stunned, never thought we would be that bad.

This could cause real problems for us staying up now, we are on that slippery slide that could lead us down and out unless we do some thing very quickly.

Where is the whisky bottle.

Don't blame it on wee Blounty
    Don't blame it on Craig Patterson
    Don't blame it on Kev the Groundsnan
    Blame it on Jimmy Thomson

Lyrics , Michael Jackson

A mega money spinner lost as a Celtic visit for the first time in 31 years could have sold out Palmy twice - on a lesser note its put a right dampner on the Christmas night at the ground tomorrow night.

What is the hold up getting a manager?

You've got to think we fans are the only ones who seem to care about this situation we are in at the moment, the silence from the Palmy boardroom is deafening, makes you wonder if maybe a power struggle is going on behind the scenes, certainly a lot of money went down the drain this evening.

What a sham
    what a joke
    what a disgrace
    what an embbarasment

Only a few ways to sum up tonight jake pikard is the worst player i have ever seen in a queens shirt completely hopeless and shouldnt even be classed as a footballer for whatever reason he gets played i demand to know

Dobie has been a disgrace since the rangers he cant even do the basics right he is half the issue for me he needs to be dropped and given a kick up the backside

Yes jt can be blamed but for a man that doesnt want the job full time most of the blame for me needs to be passed to the board if hewitson wasnt such a tight fisted rat we might suceed they need to appoint a manager asap and contemplate their own positions because hewitson clearly doesnt have the clubs interests at heart all he cares about his his own pocket

Us as fans deserve more working all week spending our wages to go and watch that crap what a ***ing disgrace for the first time in a long time im embarrased to call myself a queens fan

Another note well done to albion rovers they had a game plan and stuck to it more than can be said about us it just showed even when they scored their first they celebrated like they had won the cup and wen the winner went in their players on there knees in tears it meant the world to them and our players looked tottaly uninterested
    Last edited by QOS_MAD_ADMIN; 30-11-2016 at 04:40 AM. Reason: Derogatory and Offensive remarks directed at Queens Chairman

Flat and shambolic comes to mind. Performance was disgraceful, where is the purpose in being a full-time team if we cannot use our superior athletic ability.
    I've held a lot of support for Higgins for a long time but the man looks like a scared cat on the ball! Anyone else notice the wee tiff where Dowie shouted him to play the ball forward? His confidence seems to be well and truly shot, we need our club captain to be leading the team and not falling apart.
    Pretty pissed at the result and performance but we need to pick up, get a manager in, get behind the boys and help to bring a positive attitude back.

On a positive note: Hamill made some good over-lapping runs and had a better go at playing a cross into the box than had been seen and it gives me hope that Danny is back, maybe he's the magic we need.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)