+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Fishal Sevco match thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    Lets not forget Europe.... Mcinness failures there too
    Sociedad excepted, Maribor and that Kazakh team were failures on his part, also Ryan ****in Jack should never be within a million miles of the AFC captaincy the guy is a lightweight and that reflects on his team mates!

Quote Originally Posted by Godric View Post
    Anyone selling tenner bags?

ffs you still have 2 games in hand
    Wrong board junkie.

Can you believe we scored when we actually had to attack. McInnes, maybe you should understand that defending in Glasgow is not the answer.
    Can we get Fergie to come up and have a word. In fact, can we have Fergie full stop.

I disagree with folk saying the team are not good enough

I now though, agree with those saying Derek Mcinnes has took us as far as he can. This team are better than they are being told and allowed to play.

I never saw any cheating from the huns, they played like the team that tried like f4ck to overcome their lack of talent.
    The blame is laid firmly at the door of the management team for sending out that team.

4-4-2 with Stockley and Rooney upfront, diagonal balls between their centre halfs and full backs would have been a better option than the rubbish that was produced today.

Timid shyte is what we got, like a throw back to pre-Fergie days when a draw was greeted like a great result.

So depressing. What a week...

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Worried.

Young Madison papered over some hefty cracks for a while, but he's been found out now.......well found out is mebbe heavy/harsh, but he's getting out-physicalled in too many games.

Dinna see an obvious replacement for Del, to be honest, but he needs telt that this isnae good enough and asked about his plans to arrest things.

One of the main things that's impressed me about McInnes is his handling of the media, well, this is a test for him now.
    If he "Calderwood's" it with the media in the aftermath of this game.....................
    Either the manager needs to change his ways or we need to change the manager. With no obvious replacement, he needs to swallow his ****ing pride and start having a go. Far far too negative and to lose to those cheating ****s leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. Not bloody good enough!!! Jack to be stripped of captaincy too!

No excuses. This was a game where Mcinnes had to show the fans he was in control and heading in the right direction. We lost and it was all his fault as he is the one who picks the team. He has now lost all my respect and I could not give one f*ck if he were to depart with immediate effect. He is not the right man for the job.

Crap week for results

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Wrong board junkie.
    chill ma loon

i don't support either of the glasgow inbreds post was tongue in cheek pointing out you have 2 games in hand

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast