+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cov fans . . . .

[QUOTE=lionsroar;38365586]Leeds Rotherham both sheffield clubs and the best so far Barnsley. who just have it on their seb coe's after mouthing off. i do agree with your comment though. it is a mugs game to fight anywhere near a football stadium these days.[/QUOTE

Doesn't matter where it is mate . Fighting over football is for little brainless spineless boys who In normal life wouldn't say boo to a goose because they havent got 20 other knuckle dragging idiots behind them .

[QUOTE=donnytyke;38365601]
    Quote Originally Posted by lionsroar View Post
    Leeds Rotherham both sheffield clubs and the best so far Barnsley. who just have it on their seb coe's after mouthing off. i do agree with your comment though. it is a mugs game to fight anywhere near a football stadium these days.[/QUOTE

Doesn't matter where it is mate . Fighting over football is for little brainless spineless boys who In normal life wouldn't say boo to a goose because they havent got 20 other knuckle dragging idiots behind them .
    Violence isn't just a football problem it happens everywhere in every town and city in the world. it seems many of the modern day fans feel that segregation in the well policed stadiums gives them the chance to hurl abuse at opposing fans, and expect the police and stewards to defend them. every now and then this chanting and abuse will lead to violence just as it does in public places. i mean try going into any pub in Britain and shout at abuse at the biggest bloke in there, what reaction would you expect? or go out into any town centre and shout abuse at passers by. how long would it be before somebody reacted and used violence?

tbh you both seem to have a point

guess at some point we have all been involved , but now we know better eh .....

It's certainly a lot safer now then it was back in the seventies and eighties when I first started going to Millwall. Some of the over the top press reaction to minor trouble is ridiculous these days. I think violence at football will never completely go away because it's human nature to be violent in certain situations especially in a passionate environment like a football stadium where people forget themselves and behave differently then they normally would.

Quote Originally Posted by bwfcforever View Post
    tbh you both seem to have a point

guess at some point we have all been involved , but now we know better eh .....
    Oh for the good old day's of Harry the dog on the halfway line eh BW

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    Oh for the good old day's of Harry the dog on the halfway line eh BW
    Harry's gonna get ya

You would have thought that the trend for football violence would have ended now after its start (mainstream anyhow) in the 70's,i used to think that it go away just like trends like skinheads, punks, casuals and the rest have, but its just evolved,Notts seemed to have gained some undesirables having a go over the past few years and we have been seen as a family club in the past with the local knuckleheads opting to follow Forest

Harry's gonna get ya
    More chance of Zampa mauling me

Quote Originally Posted by chalkyncfc61 View Post
    You would have thought that the trend for football violence would have ended now after its start (mainstream anyhow) in the 70's,i used to think that it go away just like trends like skinheads, punks, casuals and the rest have, but its just evolved,Notts seemed to have gained some undesirables having a go over the past few years and we have been seen as a family club in the past with the local knuckleheads opting to follow Forest
    Every club has them, even Charlton, could get proper naughty at the Den tomorrow night if this little firm turn up.

Every club has them, even Charlton, could get proper naughty at the Den tomorrow night if this little firm turn up.

oH MY DAYS LOL . i WONDER IF THE NAUGHTY TINKERS THREW THE FLARES TOO?

I see Cov are determined to screw things up with the appointment of Russlel Slade today

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12