+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We are really in the door dah now

We are really in the door dah now

Another one of the 'easier' fixtures goes by and three points were not collected. We are really in the doo dah now , especially with Dumbarton's brilliant win over Dundee United putting them level on points with us . A run of harder ( on paper) games against bigger sides awaits us now and these loan players can't come in quick enough . When will we hear who they are ?
    Last edited by JRSLEFTPEG; 01-01-2017 at 10:49 AM.

Naysmith in today's papers confirmed Joe Smith (19) will arrive from Celtic this week and two others may be in place for our next game.

Huge pressure building on manager and players now. We must have the worst record in the country for the last three months. Pressure too for the BOD for appointing the management team. Confess I am still mystified. He must interview really well...

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Naysmith in today's papers confirmed Joe Smith (19) will arrive from Celtic this week and two others may be in place for our next game.
    I'm sure the confirmed signing is Joe Thomson, on loan from Celtic, having just left Dumbarton. He scored direct from a corner last week at Somerset Park v Ayr United.

Yes Albertz - put me typing Smith instead of Thomson down to a little too much Don Revie !

Yes Albertz - put me typing Smith instead of Thomson down to a little too much Don Revie !
    Where we're you yesterday auld yin ? I thought I would have seen you in the Devorgilla for some Mick Jagger.

No worries. Too much sherry, then?

Looks like we're doomed then!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)