+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morecambe Today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Morecambe Today

Just been on the official website today at midday, you wouldn't even know that we are playing today. Nothing even about what a great job that Jim Bentley is doing there. I hate to feel like this but I would welcome a heavy defeat if it meant we would be nearer to a management change. The good thing at the moment is if the board got rid of Davis I think that Collins would have to go aswell. There is no way on earth any justification for promoting him. Prediction Morecambe 3 Alex 1.

You are being optimistic saying we will score one goal . I think you are right on them scoring 3 goals and it could be more.

Won't lose today.

Draw or win and SD buys another 10 games.....

My gut feeling I said that lose today and he will resign. Looks out of window for flying pigs!
    Seriously, I do think that he will be sacked if we lose with a poor performance. With 2 games in a few days, he was never going to be sacked after the Accrington game. But lose today, and its nearly 2 weeks until the next game.

2 weeks? mansfield saturday

Goal ! joke

Quote Originally Posted by bowser313 View Post
    What the Club needs is """More Coaches""" to teach those kids how to score hopeless- useless- clueless

Quote Originally Posted by bowser313 View Post
    Oops

It has taken nine successive defeats for Notts County to sack Sheridan. How many would it take for the Board to bin Davis and Collins?

Quote Originally Posted by Furberstreet View Post
    It has taken nine successive defeats for Notts County to sack Sheridan. How many would it take for the Board to bin Davis and Collins?

To be fair to SD, we haven't lost 9 in a row - or anything close.
    It often feels like it, I'll give you that, but we are not that bad - yet!

Bury lost 7 on the bounce and relieved Flitcroft of his duties - only to lose 6 and draw 2 of the next 8, so it doesn't always work, but it does feel like we need a new broom, (and I don't mean one like Trigger's ) .............but until then, SD and Crewe will get my "unwavering" support!

I also will give my unwavering support to the club but not a penny of mine will go through the turnstiles untill the clowns have left town and judging by the falling gates and talking to supporters that is the view of many, perhaps eventually supporters views will be recognised by the ostritches on the board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast