+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 172 of 922 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272672 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

C'mon Swale...you're behaving like a player who having just had his final warning immediately goes in with all his studs showing. Don't know what's got to you but that last remark does no one any good.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    C'mon Swale...you're behaving like a player who having just had his final warning immediately goes in with all his studs showing. Don't know what's got to you but that last remark does no one any good.
    I don't give a flying **** tbh, cannot be arsed to interact with anyone who gives any of credence to the bile that Tricky has posted on here and the fact that Woger seems to think my attack on Tricky for the moronic bilge that **** posts is unwarranted confirms what I've thought all along - pearls before swine and all that, but you can keep company with these knob heads I don't wish to!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    You can **** off as well Rog, your so far up your arse you can't even see the reality for the ****e you spout! I realise on a football forum that a large percentage of the posters would be total ****s I didn't realise how stupid though! anyone who agrees with what that areshole Tricky posts is not anybody I wish to converse with over the intent or anywhere else, anyway your such clued up guys that I will sit back and laugh when it all turns to ****e!

Triggered

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    I don't give a flying **** tbh, cannot be arsed to interact with anyone who gives any of credence to the bile that Tricky has posted on here and the fact that Woger seems to think my attack on Tricky for the moronic bilge that **** posts is unwarranted confirms what I've thought all along - pearls before swine and all that, but you can keep company with these knob heads I don't wish to!
    a) It's a DCM forum...we don't 'keep company', we debate/argue/talk bollux...that's about it.
    b) Roger and Tricky seem to have very little in common to me.
    c) For what it's worth I've always thought you talk a lot of sense...but no one ever won an argument by chucking their toys out of the pram so I hope the contentious but rational Swale returns soon.

Is now a good time to mention I think Nigel Clough did a very good job with us?

a) It's a DCM forum...we don't 'keep company', we debate/argue/talk bollux...that's about it.
    b) Roger and Tricky seem to have very little in common to me.
    c) For what it's worth I've always thought you talk a lot of sense...but no one ever won an argument by chucking their toys out of the pram so I hope the contentious but rational Swale returns soon.
    Absolute classic

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Absolute classic
    Not really...just how I see it. I also see your 'divide and rule' strategy. Just about sums you and your politics up...imo.

Not really...just how I see it. I also see your 'divide and rule' strategy. Just about sums you and your politics up...imo.
    Divide and rule? It's called standing up for yourself and not rolling over to the apologetic/passifying culture you so embrace. This country has been on a downhill slope for a long time, due to the left/liberal face slaps dished out. You yourself do it every time someone says something you don't like. ---- Bigot/racist/xenophobe/little Englander. We know how it works. We are suppose to crawl under a rock and pretend not to have seen and heard anything, in fear of being labelled.
    Too late, the games up and folks have said "enough". You may not like it, but hey ho there it is.

PS love the way you evade slapping Swale for his abuse. That's double standards MY DEAR FRIEND.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Divide and rule? It's called standing up for yourself and not rolling over to the apologetic/passifying culture you so embrace. This country has been on a downhill slope for a long time, due to the left/liberal face slaps dished out. You yourself do it every time someone says something you don't like. ---- Bigot/racist/xenophobe/little Englander. We know how it works. We are suppose to crawl under a rock and pretend not to have seen and heard anything, in fear of being labelled.
    Too late, the games up and folks have said "enough". You may not like it, but hey ho there it is.

PS love the way you evade slapping Swale for his abuse. That's double standards MY DEAR FRIEND.
    This would be laughable bilge if you got your facts right, but seeing as you take those from the daily Express, don't even know what NATO is for and have no understanding of history, its a shame that others are taken in by your ignorance and bile, but fortunately the majority of people in this country are not, lucky for you as you would be the first to suffer if half of what you claim to want happen actually came to pass...but your too thick to understand that obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by triz View Post
    Is now a good time to mention I think Nigel Clough did a very good job with us?
    You mean that promising young manager who has progressed to managing Burton Albion? Mm think my judgement was spot on there!

Page 172 of 922 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272672 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)