+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: F@ck You

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

So i went to the garage and i opened the door and he came bounding out as he always does.
    Hold on though, reading this again. It's a C.A.T. not a C.A.R. it was probably the puir thing himself, summoned up the energy to send out an SOS from the dark confines of the garage.
    You not got a cellar you can keep him in, or is that full of chained up virgins?

Nah min garage is home to my puss along with his supplies, my immense beer stock, pac jnr supplies and my tools.

Nae your conventional car storage facility

some people have nothing better to do with their lives but look at other peoples, the cat looks great , me i like cats but have an allergy to them watery eyes, sneezing , as for people that like to grass on people for the sake of it, about 20 years ago my car tax was out of date for about 2 weeks ( it was when i was out of work for a few months) got grassed on , the street sweeper, who in turn was bragging about grassing to the police about cars with no tax to my grandparents who were down from rothienorman visiting my aunt who funny enough was going out with the street sweeper, the c##t didnt know what car i had, then my grandparents said it was my car !

Its also funny because in the "fits cooking" thread, its mentioned alot that Pac Puss got a bit of fitever i was cooking

Pac Jnr goes tona childminder on a Thurs and Pac puss follows us there when im dropping off. I told her about Sunday and she told me she has a chap at the door a few months ago from the SSPCA asking to see her dog who had been reported as poorly treated and constantly stuck in her backie by a anonymous tip off.

Sounds like this c@nt has form

There might not have been any malice intended with the call, pacman. It might just have been some dozy c@nt.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38633548

Nah still think it was some garrotable c@nt with nothing better to do than stick their f@cking unwanted beaks where they are not wanted

Dead horse= pile of hay. Deary me

Great looking ginger and well fed Pac, plus he looks contented, having cats myself I can tell.

Hes my best mate.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123