+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Terrorists

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    I would hazard a guess that it would be Islamic extremists trying to take out a high profile football team. I have been expecting such an attack for a long time now.....

What would you think it is then millmoor? Seeing as though you are adamant that great_fire will be proven wrong?
    I'm not adamant about anything, it's you and your extremist buddy who've jumped on the bandwagon, straight away citing Germany's influx of immigrants....this maybe a terrorist attack, it may not be, that's my point, no doubt the truth will out shortly, but it wasn't me trying to jump on somebody's misfortune to try and reinforce their baseless arguments....

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    I'm not adamant about anything, it's you and your extremist buddy who've jumped on the bandwagon, straight away citing Germany's influx of immigrants....this maybe a terrorist attack, it may not be, that's my point, no doubt the truth will out shortly, but it wasn't me trying to jump on somebody's misfortune to try and reinforce their baseless arguments....
    I never blamed it on Germany's immigrants. I never even blamed it on Muslims. I wasn't going to judge, I was going to wait. Just that you seemed so adamant that great_fire would be shown up to be wrong. Even demanding that he apologise.

All I said was, I would guess at it being Islamic terrorism, as most of these incidents turn out to be. It's just logical to think of the most likely and obvious conclusion.

Looks like IEDs.

From Iraq and Afghanistan to Dortmund.

I think "the German nation" may well be having second thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    I never blamed it on Germany's immigrants. I never even blamed it on Muslims. I wasn't going to judge, I was going to wait. Just that you seemed so adamant that great_fire would be shown up to be wrong. Even demanding that he apologise.

All I said was, I would guess at it being Islamic terrorism, as most of these incidents turn out to be. It's just logical to think of the most likely and obvious conclusion.
    I havent demanded anything off anyone, indeed there'd be no point would there, and there you go again, "guessing"....

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    I havent demanded anything off anyone, indeed there'd be no point would there, and there you go again, "guessing"....
    A lot of crimes are solved by guesswork. They start off guessing something might be true then finding any evidence to fit.

In this case, I would giving you odds of a billion to one on, that the German police and special forces have GUESSED that it is Islamic extremists responsible and they will work forward on that assumption. Rest assured, if it was Christians, Jews or atheists, I am sure they will find out.

10,000 attacks v 12, really who else is it going to be?

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Dortmund FC team bus just been bombed, thankfully not looking too serious but one player injured.

Getting to be every other day now, time for certain people to decide which side they're on.
    Oh dear ! I hope the peaceful muslims are not to blame.

Blimey, I wonder if MM and Roly travel much? When I say travel, I don't mean Brentford away.
    Last edited by sota; 12-04-2017 at 05:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    By the way Ellis you dont need to respond to my question or give me any abuse just yet cos I'm going out for me tea, And yes I may get blown up/ murdered by a terrorist as you seem to be hoping but as a 1 in 9.3 million chance I will take it. (Probably choke on me steak instead much more likely-could still make ya day though Ellis eh?)

But dont forget, be VERY careful what you put on a public messageboard.

Listen to your uncle roly.

I am glad you like kerr and Millmoor. If you dont listen to me at least listen to them they do talk a lot of sense,

Oh and dont forget those key words TOLERANCE of and RESPECT for others. Its what makes the world go round.
    I doubt if your steak will be halal...they have a right problem with cows..unlike chickens and lamb, and of course, christian "infidels"..im a christian, so why should I be called an infidel?.is that respect?

I wonder why Kerr and John2 haven't piped up? Crash is keeping quiet too.

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast