+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Terrorists

How's the debate going tonight lads?

I hope MMMAGIC is not causing problems again.

Its lucky for him that he is a big mate of CAM.

Kerravon is hiding low for a while after my exposé together with his twin John2

They will be back as usual when they think the time is right.

First one followed shortly by the other.

Be careful depending on Kerr's view..Try asking him if he is a lawyer first....If he answers which he won't then it is clear to me that you will be surprised.

I am simply agreeing with you that Muslims would find what you put offensive.My own view on child *** is that of course it is wrong no matter who the perpertrator is. The offensive bit to a muslim in this case is that you are inferring that mohammed would commit such a crime. How can you possibly have evidence of that?

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    How's the debate going tonight lads?

I hope MMMAGIC is not causing problems again.

Its lucky for him that he is a big mate of CAM.

Kerravon is hiding low for a while after my exposé together with his twin John2

They will be back as usual when they think the time is right.

First one followed shortly by the other.

Be careful depending on Kerr's view..Try asking him if he is a lawyer first....If he answers which he won't then it is clear to me that you will be surprised.
    How's the debate going you may indeed ask Kempo.

Well, we have now got to the stage where the apologist rolyliar is so worried about upsetting Muslims, that he thinks it's okay for them to have *** with nine year olds. Either that or he thinks that ANYONE having *** with nine year olds ISN'T a *****phile. He hasn't actually answered that question yet.

And people actually wonder why we had the grooming scandal in our town brushed under the carpet for so long when we have people like rolyliar about. He is DEFINITELY 100% part of the brigade that wouldn't have said anything for fear of being branded racist. He is also a staunch Labour supporter. You know, the same party who also helped brush the rape of over 2000 girls in our town by Muslim *****philes under the carpet.

Whoops, I better be careful what I'm saying, or rolyliar will be on here telling me I'm being racist by calling Muslim men who raped little girls, *****philes.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I am simply agreeing with you that Muslims would find what you put offensive.My own view on child *** is that of course it is wrong no matter who the perpertrator is. The offensive bit to a muslim in this case is that you are inferring that mohammed would commit such a crime. How can you possibly have evidence of that?
    Are you saying Mohammed did not have *** with a 9 year old. ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    How's the debate going you may indeed ask Kempo.

Well, we have now got to the stage where the apologist rolyliar is so worried about upsetting Muslims, that he thinks it's okay for them to have *** with nine year olds. Either that or he thinks that ANYONE having *** with nine year olds ISN'T a *****phile. He hasn't actually answered that question yet.

And people actually wonder why we had the grooming scandal in our town brushed under the carpet for so long when we have people like rolyliar about. He is DEFINITELY 100% part of the brigade that wouldn't have said anything for fear of being branded racist. He is also a staunch Labour supporter. You know, the same party who also helped brush the rape of over 2000 girls in our town by Muslim *****philes under the carpet.

Whoops, I better be careful what I'm saying, or rolyliar will be on here telling me I'm being racist by calling Muslim men who raped little girls, *****philes.
    Thanks for the update Ellis

Seems it's all been very civilised and friendly then!

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    LMAO. You know when you were telling me the other day that I shouldn't talk about things I don't understand? And I answered that I do understand Islam, better than lots of Muslims?

And I then came back at you, amongst others, and said it's purely because you don't know enough about Islam that you hold such views? And you know when I told you earlier that one of your friends on here should tell you to stop posting because you are making yourself look stupid? Well you have just gone full retard. You attack me CONSTANTLY, calling me a racist, bigot, etc, saying I don't know what I am talking about, but you just asked me what evidence I have that Muhammad had *** with a nine year old.

And here's EXACTLY WHY you should keep your nose out of such subjects, roly, because like I have said all along, you DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

How do I know Muhammad had *** with a nine year old? They don't teach children things like that in schools. You certainly won't read about it in The Guardian, or see it on the BBC.

I educated myself, roly. I read the Qur'an and the Hadith.

And it's straight from the horse's mouth. It's not the far right fascists who you are obsessed with me being involved with me who told me about it. It is Muslims themselves.

Muhammad lied to his best friend Abu Bakr and pretended that the made up sky pixie, "Allah" had told him to marry his 6 year old daughter. Abu Bakr at first protested, but Muhammad being the very clever, cunning *****phile that he was managed to convince his friend, in order to satisfy his own sick ***ual perversions. And we know she was still a little girl when he first had *** with his nine year old wife, because she was playing with dolls with her friends when he first called her into his bedroom. Like a child would, not an adult, not even a ****. A little nine year old girl.

And Aisha doesn't even realise it was rape. In the world of Islam where women come well below men, she was ***ually groomed by this 54 year old peadophile.

o, here is the proof:

SAHIH AL-BUKHARI

Narrated Aisha:
    The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234)

Narrated Hisham's father:
    Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236)

Narrated 'Aisha:
    Allah's Apostle said to me, "You were shown to me twice (in my dream) before I married you. I saw an angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said to him, 'Uncover (her),' and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.' Then you were shown to me, the angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said (to him), 'Uncover (her), and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.'" (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 87, Number 140; see also Number 139)

Narrated 'Aisha:
    that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64; see also Numbers 65 and 88)

SAHIH MUSLIM

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine. She further said: We went to Medina and I had an attack of fever for a month, and my hair had come down to the earlobes. Umm Ruman (my mother) came to me and I was at that time on a swing along with my playmates. She called me loudly and I went to her and I did not know what she had wanted of me. She took hold of my hand and took me to the door, and I was saying: Ha, ha (as if I was gasping), until the agitation of my heart was over. She took me to a house, where had gathered the women of the Ansar. They all blessed me and wished me good luck and said: May you have share in good. She (my mother) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and embellished me and nothing frightened me. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came there in the morning, and I was entrusted to him. (Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3309; see also 3310)

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eigh**** years old. (Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3311)

SUNAN ABU DAWUD

Aisha said: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) married me when I was seven years old. The narrator Sulaiman said: Or six years. He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Number 2116)

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
    The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came. According to Bishr's version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him), and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine. She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 41, Number 4915)

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
    The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) used to kiss her and suck her tongue when he was fasting. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 13, Number 2380)

SUNAN NASA‘I

… When Hadrat Aisha passed nine years of marriage life, the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) fell in mortal sickness… ‘A’isha was eigh**** years of age at the time when the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) passed away and she remained a widow for forty-eight years till she died at the age of sixty-seven. She saw the rules of four Caliphs in her lifetime. She died on Ramadan 58 A.H. during the Caliphate of Hadrat Amir Mu‘awiya… (Sunan Nasa'i: English translation with Arabic Text, compiled by Imam Abu Abd-ur-Rahman Ahmad Nasa'i, rendered into English by Muhammad Iqbal Siddiqui [Kazi Publication, 121-Zulqarnain Chambers, Gampat Road, Lahore, Pakistan; first edition, 1994], Volume 1, p. 108)

SUNAN IBN-I-MAJAH

1876. ‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) is reported to have said: Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) contracted marriage with me while I was (yet) a six years [sic] old girl. Then we arrived at Medina and stayed with Banu Harith b. Khazraj. I fell victim to fever; then my hair (of the head fell off (and became scattered). Then they became plenty and hanged down upto [sic] the earlobes. My mother ‘Umm Ruman came to me while I was (playing) in a swing alongwith [sic] my play-mates. She (the mother) called me loudly. I went to her and I did not know what he [sic] wanted. She seized my hand and stopped me at the door of the house and I was hearing [sic] violently until the agitation of my heart was over. Then she took some water and wiped it over my face and head. Then she admitted me to the house when some woman [sic] of Ansar were present in the house. They said, "You have entered with blessings and good fortune." Then she (the mother) entrusted me to them. So they embellished me and nothing frightened me but Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) (when he came there) in the morning and they (the women) entrusted me to him. On that day, I was a nine years [sic] old girl."

1877. Abdullah (Allah be pleased with him) is reported to have said, "The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) married ‘A’isha while she was a seven years [sic] old girl and took him [sic] to his house as a bride when she was nine years old and he parted with her (after his demise) when she was eigh**** years old."

According to Al-Zawa‘id its isnad is sahih in accordance with the condition prescribed by Bukhari, but munqata because Abu ‘Ubaida did not hear from his father. Shu‘ba Abu Hatim and Ibn Hibban mentioned him amongst the authentic and reliable authorities. Tirmidhi in al-Jami’ and al-Mazzi in al-Atraf (has expressed the same opinion). Nasa‘i has transmitted this hadith in al-Sughra from the hadith ‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her). (Sunan Ibn-I-Majah, Imam Abdullah Muhammad B. Yazid Ibn-I-Maja Al-Qazwini, English version by Muhammad Tufail Ansari [Kazi Publications, 121-Zulqarnain Chambers, Gampat Road, Lahore Pakistan, first edition, 1995], volume III, pp. 133-134)

IBN HISHAM

He married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of seven and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams. (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasulullah (The Life of Muhammad), translated by Alfred Guillaume [Oxford University Press, Karachi, tenth impression 1995], p. 792)

Those are just SOME of the passages from the Hadith that show Muhammad married a six year old, groomed her for three years, then began raping her when she was still a little nine year old girl.

You speak from a point of ignorance, roly, as you have once again shown. But you act like you know what you are talking about the whole time and then make out that anyone who speaks out against Islam must be a racist, purely because you don't know enough about the subject matter. I encounter people like you on the internet all the time.

There are plenty more sickening things. I don't expect an apology from you, I don't even expect you to accept that you are wrong. I fear that you are too deeply rooted to your own daft set of beliefs, that even when you ask me how I can possibly know that Muhammad had *** with a nine year old, that I show you texts written by Muslims that are a fundamental part of Islam, the Hadith being second in importance only to the Qur'an, that show he married Aisha when she was six and began raping her from the age of nine, even parts written by Aisha herself!..... I still don't think you will accept that what I am saying is true.

Maybe roly lives in a nice little/big house in suburbia with no idea of the worrld outside his comfort zone or a muslim..

He is one of the worst types of deluded lefties. He thinks that anyone speaking out against Islam is a racist, he believes Islam is the religion of peace, he refuses to accept that Islam and the teachings in the Qur'an have anything to do with Islamic terrorism, and he constantly makes excuses for them, and tries to shout down anyone speaking out about it by calling them a racist, fascist, or bigot, and threatens them with the police for inciting racial hatred but can't find a single post that does such a thing.

And all from a point of ignorance because he hasn't read the Qur'an or the Hadith. Had he done so, he might realise where I am coming from. But I am sure, like the apologist that he is, he will find some excuse for it.

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast