Terry would be the perfect fit IMO, a leader and a born winner, we don't have many of those on our books. Ram59 is prob spot on though. Drop him in alongside Lewis dunk at Brighton.

Digressing and drifting on to other posts and topics Rowett hit the nail on the napper when he said we had skillful players but not the right mix. It's all down to attitudes and mentality and unfortunately we have too many that think it's enough just to turn up and put on the shirt. We are certainly no further forward than the play-off season and whichever way I write our best midfield down I struggle to get past Thorne, Bryson & Hughes as the most effective three when playing together. They give cover, structure, energy and guile. Johnson and Butterfield are undoubtedly decent footballers but I've not seen a consistency from either that would dislodge the afore mentioned trio.

Forsyth is as good if not better than all that have played LB since he was injured though I remain in two minds about a return from Martin. Top player at the level but I get the feeling him and Ince (among others) have a rift between them.

We need new faces in all departments, nothing drastic one each of a defender midfielder and striker that improve the squad and more to the point would start. My wishlist would be John Terry, Alan Judge and Leonardo Ulloa though I can't see us attracting any of them.

Oh and I've nothing to add on Brexit, ISIS, elections or those intent on ruining the forum.

Manx