+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Theresa May

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    I've not received any election paraphernalia fae any (unt. Still going to vote for Jo Swinson. First time I've tactically voted. Feels great.
    My father in law told me tonight he's had 7 so far from her or the Lib Dems. Tories are confident as well though so good chance they will cancel each other out. Poor tactical voting may well be Jo's downfall.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Most people couldn't give a toss whether fox hunting is banned or not, it's not as if foxes were an endangered species.

Regular polls carried out over years show a steady 85% of people are against fox hunting.

The fact that in spite of this a Tory PM comes out openly and says she's for it in the run up to a general election should tell the public everything they need to know.

Expect the Tims to soon be waving pro-fox flags at the Tattiedome while the Huns are dressed in hunting coats and breeches.

85% of people might well be against fox hunting, but that doesn't mean they think it is particularily important. I can't see many people deciding how to vote based on fox hunting.

85% of people might well be against fox hunting, but that doesn't mean they think it is particularily important. I can't see many people deciding how to vote based on fox hunting.
    1% of people think fox hunting is fine because they are mental toffs.

14% of people think fox hunting is fine because they also used to like shooting cats with Gat guns.

You're right - fox hunting probably wouldn't even register in the minds of the vast majority of that 85% at any point.

Unless, say, a high profile politician decides to say they are for it and want to put it to a vote in parliament - then you get those 85% of people thinking about how much they dislike it...

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    My father in law told me tonight he's had 7 so far from her or the Lib Dems. Tories are confident as well though so good chance they will cancel each other out. Poor tactical voting may well be Jo's downfall.
    Baws, just been informed we're nae in east Dunbartonshire, we're lumped into Cumbernauld Kilsyth and Kirky east so tactical voting is probably pointless. Safe snp seat so that'll be the reason I've name received any election shyte

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Baws, just been informed we're nae in east Dunbartonshire, we're lumped into Cumbernauld Kilsyth and Kirky east so tactical voting is probably pointless. Safe snp seat so that'll be the reason I've name received any election shyte
    I know that John Nicholson and his camp aren't confident at all. They just won it last time and the Lib Dems obviously think they can win it back. My town and a couple of others will probably split the vote between Lib Dems and Tories which is the only way I think the SNP will win.

I propose a Nicola Sturgeon and Theresa May threesome with my good self.

Whoever is the dirtiest gets my vote.

Jobs a good 'un as they say in China

This is the best thing that's happened in the election so far

He didn't even look like he made a slip of the hand.

Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast