+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Celtic to recieve 700 less tickets than the sheep for Hampden

Quote Originally Posted by Higgins09 View Post
    Aye, he's about to lose the plot again only this time it's over an imaginary insult. Quite sad really.

He really does miss his Hun pals.
    I certainly didn't miss you, that's for sure. Not getting yer ego stroked enough on the other board...?

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    Really? Quick enough to jump in though eh...

(Rattled? )
    Jump on what? You made an allegation about what you say you heard from Dons fans at a game. He answered stating that he was in the Dons crowd at the game and that you were wrong. It's not the first time a fan mishears what another crowd are singing. Guys in the crowd are next to the others singing so they've a much better idea of what's actually being sung.
    I think in any fair estimation of what happened you were wrong, but you just wouldn't let it go.

Meanwhile I don't follow you or Higgins or anyone else here - I just look in occasionally to see are there any new posts and I respond to them as and when I feel like.

You clearly didn't like that you were shown up here and are obviously rattled

Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    Jump on what? You made an allegation about what you say you heard from Dons fans at a game. He answered stating that he was in the Dons crowd at the game and that you were wrong. It's not the first time a fan mishears what another crowd are singing. Guys in the crowd are next to the others singing so they've a much better idea of what's actually being sung.
    I think in any fair estimation of what happened you were wrong, but you just wouldn't let it go.

Meanwhile I don't follow you or Higgins or anyone else here - I just look in occasionally to see are there any new posts and I respond to them as and when I feel like.

You clearly didn't like that you were shown up here and are obviously rattled
    I couldn't care less whether he was in the Dons crowd or not, and I don't care what he thinks or claims. I was in the Celtic crowd, pretty close to that vile bunch and I know exactly what I heard. There are many other Celtic supporters who were beside me who also heard it. Unlike you, they were there. Since I heard it, and they heard it, I'd say that makes me right, and you wrong. The other one is just a liar so his opinion means naught to me.
    No-one has shown anyone up on here. Someone comes on here intent on causing trouble and you are up his pipe in a flash despite not knowing any of the facts whatsoever.
    Hardly rattled.
    Disappointed perhaps, but hardly rattled...
    You just stay on his coat tails - it'll save you putting any effort into your own opinion...

I couldn't care less...
    ...proceeds to yet another give long winded rant indicating otherwise.

The only fact is that you misheard and your arrogance stops you from accepting you are wrong.

I've been going to Aberdeen games for 4 decade and while we have some songs that I don't like and don't agree with we do not sing the famine song. We sing 'Glasgow's a ****hole, I want to go home'.

That's a fact every Aberdeen fan will confirm.
    Hey Higgins, what game was this that the snake is claiming this was sung? I've been to a few Aberdeen v green bigot tramp games over the years so perhaps as a neutral I could confirm. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cambusman View Post
    Hey Higgins, what game was this that the snake is claiming this was sung? I've been to a few Aberdeen v green bigot tramp games over the years so perhaps as a neutral I could confirm. Cheers.
    Might have been the 4-0 last season. Makes no difference which game really, we don't sing it.

Everyone knows the kind of man Jack is, he deserves our pity really.

Might have been the 4-0 last season. Makes no difference which game really, we don't sing it.

3-1 flattered ye last night

3-1 flattered ye last night

And everybody knows ye never sang it.

the snake says he was there and he doesnt go to (m)any games

Quote Originally Posted by Cambusman View Post
    And everybody knows ye never sang it.

the snake says he was there and he doesnt go to (m)any games
    A couple a decade..... but he's the oracle on what we sing.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)