+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Tommy Robinson Speaks About Manchester Terror Attack

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Ok Ellis let's go along with your argument. All terrorists are removed from this country by a right wing rule. Maybe all Muslims. Who do they go for next? Do we live happily ever after? What happens to me your old pal who would obviously demonstrate against such things. By your argument I have a right to have my say. What about the Muslims who say they are English and will not go? What about the millions of moderate people who say come on this is a step too far. whether you like it or not your views are a minority view even on here. We get the same half dozen millersmadders supporting your views more miller's madders being anti your views and the rest completely ignoring them. Whatever hyou say and think your views are just in a minority because most people know that intolerance is not the way forward for the world. It is backward thinking. For me it is the stuff of mediaeval times. Human beings nearly died out when they first emerged. The only way the first humans managed to perpetuate the species was through cooperation. If the first humans had shown suchintolerance of each other we would not be here now.
    You are altering what I am saying. If you had a magic wand to make Islamic extremism go away by removing all Muslims from the country there would be no Muslims here to protest. I have already stated that actually trying to move every Muslim out of the country as a means of preventing Islamic terrorism would not be workable due to the issues of actually rounding them up (who would do it, how it would be done, etc), the many people who would - rightfully - oppose it, the extra angst it would lead to within the Islamic community - while ever they are here Islamic extremism would be sure to rise, and of course, how unfair it would be on innocent Muslims.

The only thing I am proposing in reality is deporting or interning Islamic extremists. And I'm not the only one. For some reason you are trying to say I am in the minority on here, yet I believe more people who have posted on this thread agree with me about deporting or jailing suspected terrorists NOW before they act, than agree with you. And this is on Millersmad, a Rotherham website, Rotherham being a die hard left wing town, so completely dominated by lefties they even vote Labour back into power

So with that in mind, I would thoroughly expect a VAST majority on here to agree with you. But other than about six or seven people, they don't seem to be.

Humans have always shown an intolerance of others over differences. Homo sapiens almost certainly wiped out neanderthals. People all across the ages have murdered, raped, pillaged all across the world. Although, the only ones who seem to be doing that nowadays are armies of Muslim extremists. I can't quite put my finger on why why they haven't become a civilised as the majority of the rest of the world.... Oh wait, I CAN! It's you that can't, because you haven't educated yourself about Islam, because if you did you would understand why the likes of ISIS and Boko Haram exist. And no amount of saying, "Yeah but I work with ten Muslims, they are all real sound blokes, they don't wan to kill me" will help solve the situation.

Also, the only people I am 'showing intolerance' to is terrorists. No, I don't want to tolerate them, I don't want them here.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 30-05-2017 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    You are altering what I am saying. If you had a magic wand to make Islamic extremism go away by removing all Muslims from the country there would be no Muslims here to protest. I have already stated that actually trying to move every Muslim out of the country as a means of preventing Islamic terrorism would not be workable due to the issues of actually rounding them up (who would do it, how it would be done, etc), the many people who would - rightfully - oppose it, the extra angst it would lead to within the Islamic community - while ever they are here Islamic extremism would be sure to rise, and of course, how unfair it would be on innocent Muslims.

The only thing I am proposing in reality is deporting or interning Islamic extremists. And I'm not the only one. For some reason you are trying to say I am in the minority on here, yet I believe more people who have posted on this thread agree with me about deporting or jailing suspected terrorists NOW before they act, than agree with you. And this is on Millersmad, a Rotherham website, Rotherham being a die hard left wing town, so completely dominated by lefties they even vote Labour back into power

So with that in mind, I would thoroughly expect a VAST majority on here to agree with you. But other than about six or seven people, they don't seem to be.

Humans have always shown an intolerance of others over differences. Homo sapiens almost certainly wiped out neanderthals. People all across the ages have murdered, raped, pillaged all across the world. Although, the only ones who seem to be doing that nowadays are armies of Muslim extremists. I can't quite put my finger on why why they haven't become a civilised as the majority of the rest of the world.... Oh wait, I CAN! It's you that can't, because you haven't educated yourself about Islam, because if you did you would understand why the likes of ISIS and Boko Haram exist. And no amount of saying, "Yeah but I work with ten Muslims, they are all real sound blokes, they don't wan to kill me" will help solve the situation.

Also, the only people I am 'showing intolerance' to is terrorists. No, I don't want to tolerate them, I don't want them here.
    I'd suggest you edit this quickly those Labour MP's sued the UKIP councillor and MEP for similar statements.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 30-05-2017 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by a123 View Post
    No it just irks me because it is totally unnecessary in most cases to need to say it and adds no weight whatsoever to the point the person is trying to make.
    Given all that is happening in the world, it seems an odd thing to get irked about, but, as I said, each to their own.

Do you have any examples of the phenomenon that you describe? If a person is seeking to make a point to which their religion is relevant, then of course they will say it. If, for example, they are seeking to emphasise that not all Muslims are terrorist or support terrorism then the fact they are Muslim is relevant as it adds weight to their assertion. A Christian who supported gay marriage might start with ‘I’m a Christian for the self-same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by brassgnat View Post
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...FB_mirror_main

Tommy Robinson and supporters cheering and encouraging this along.
    Right roly, millmoor, KerrAvon, are any of you going to take brasstwohat to task for blatantly lying? Or are you going to once again ignore this when it comes to one of your own? millmoor, you never shut up about great_fire supposedly lying, when it seems he was just passing on information he was told, and he immediately corrected himself and apologised once he realised.......

But brasstwohat here is trying to pretend that Tommy Robinson had something to do with this knuckle dragging moron calling this doctor a P***. Tommy would NEVER use a word like this, his god-daughter is Asian, he has many Muslim and Sikh friends, indeed lots went to his wedding. How do you think they would feel if he used language like that? He wouldn't, and with the many thousands of videos online of him, you would never, ever find one where he uses racist terminology like that.

And what's more, neither would any of his genuine supporters. Because Tommy wouldn't want people like that supporting him. They are the ACTUAL far right morons who are Nazis or National Front. Anyone not able to make the distinction between the two clearly does not have enough intelligence.

The muppet in the van is clearly just a racist moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    The fear of investigating Muslims i.e. Airport security or passport control investigating whether that particular Muslim should be allowed to travel out of the country. Would you think that there would be any chance that a white person at that time would have been allowed through with their face covered up? I very much doubt it.
    If a person is allowed to pass through airport security without showing their face than that is a failure upon the part of the airport authorities as far as I'm concerned. We don't know exactly what happened in Jama's case. Perhaps he just borrowed someone else’s passport as per Tommy Robinson?

I know several white Muslims and number two of them as friends. As an indicator of religion, skin colour is a pretty poor marker.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Given all that is happening in the world, it seems an odd thing to get irked about, but, as I said, each to their own.

Do you have any examples of the phenomenon that you describe? If a person is seeking to make a point to which their religion is relevant, then of course they will say it. If, for example, they are seeking to emphasise that not all Muslims are terrorist or support terrorism then the fact they are Muslim is relevant as it adds weight to their assertion. A Christian who supported gay marriage might start with ‘I’m a Christian for the self-same reason.
    Just watch any of the main news channels, it is a daily phenomenon.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    A predictable view re profiling from Kerr.

I disagree...not surprisingly.

We should carry out profiling much more than we do.

Islamic terrorism against the West tends to be carried out by Muslim looking people with rucksacks so we should concentrate on these people and stop worrying about hurting the feelings of the Muslim community.

It matters not that terrorists identify the profiling as its easy to identify now ie random searching.

It would be quite difficult for ISIS to recruit a fat woman carrying a stuffed donkey with 3 snotty nosed kids with receding hair lines in tow so it's time consuming and pointless searching them.

Obviously if this type of person started blowing up children then we would have to tweak the profiling.

In short..It's Muslims who are the risk therefore they should be targeted with searches and so on.

It was this fear of investigating Muslims that allowed the Rotherham abuse to continue for so long.

No doubt Kerr would think it wrong to target Taxi drivers and fast food workers when looking for a abusers but he would be wrong again.

I was at Newark ( New York) a few weeks ago and like Miami brown people were being searched on entering the departure lounge and white people not so...Nobody complained and it seems a sensible policy.
    It's just simple common sense. If a certain person is much more likely to commit a certain crime, then OF COURSE the police or authorities should target them more than anyone else.

It's the same thing as when the police drive down a street they see 5 or 6 little old ladies walking down by, they leave them to it, the stereotype says they are probably on their way to bingo or church maybe. But they see a group of ****agers walking down the street dressed in trackie bottoms and baseball caps and they stop them to speak to them in order to prevent any anti-social behaviour. The ****agers might feel it is unfair, but it's just common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    If a person is allowed to pass through airport security without showing their face than that is a failure upon the part of the airport authorities as far as I'm concerned. We don't know exactly what happened in Jama's case. Perhaps he just borrowed someone else’s passport as per Tommy Robinson?

I know several white Muslims and number two of them as friends. As an indicator of religion, skin colour is a pretty poor marker.
    And as far as I'm concerned it was more than likely due to the fact that they did not want to cause offence.

He used his sisters passport. I'm pretty sure that if a white guy dressed in a burkha with a passport of his sister say she was called Sarah Smith for example. He wouldn't have got through.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post

The only thing I am proposing in reality is deporting or interning Islamic extremists. And I'm not the only one. For some reason you are trying to say I am in the minority on here, yet I believe more people who have posted on this thread agree with me about deporting or jailing suspected terrorists NOW before they act, than agree with you. And this is on Millersmad, a Rotherham website, Rotherham being a die hard left wing town, so completely dominated by lefties they even vote Labour back into power after Labour MPs facilitated the mass grooming and rape of at least 1400 children by Muslim *****phile gangs.

I agree with the thrust of your point about the behaviour of humans throughout history, but those Tommy tints that you are wearing certainly are having an effect, given your assertion that the only ones who seem to be doing that nowadays are armies of Muslim extremists.

Less than a century ago, Christians turned the destruction of Jewish people into an industry. Just over three decades ago, Christians and Jews massacred Muslims in Sabra and Shatilla. Just over two decades ago, Christians massacred and raped their way across the former Yugoslavia with the Srebrenica massacre being a particular stark example. Such events should be difficult to forget.

Blimey.

Quote Originally Posted by a123 View Post
    I'd suggest you edit this quickly those Labour MP's sued the UKIP councillor and MEP for similar statements.
    I thought it was a proven fact that Labour councillors, the police and social services had been told that the abuse was happening and chose not to act upon it? I am pretty sure I have read that numerous times?

If somehow I am mistaken in that belief then of course I apologise and retract that part of my statement.

Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast