+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 new faces at least

we need to sign a few players tomorrow or Stewart Milne will need to explain why not after having already promised that their would be signings this week or the fans will believe its further confirmation that he can't be trusted.

Lindsay seemed a decent player but i think a few are over rating him, in his last outing we fired 6 by him. We will end up with an Ash taylor type from english lower leagues who in some games will look like a world beater then the next look like an absolute donkey.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedRichard View Post
    Time to get Hector back on a cheeky loan from Chelsea
    That's nae a bad shout, was on loan at Frankfurt for last season, we could certainly do a helluva lot worse than that. (re-sign Ash for example)

It is well past time for the start of some activity to become evident the silence is scary..........

COYR

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    That's nae a bad shout, was on loan at Frankfurt for last season, we could certainly do a helluva lot worse than that. (re-sign Ash for example)

It is well past time for the start of some activity to become evident the silence is scary..........

COYR
    No way he'll come to Aberdeen having been at a good Bundesliga club.
    Massive step down.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Lindsay seemed a decent player but i think a few are over rating him, in his last outing we fired 6 by him. We will end up with an Ash taylor type from english lower leagues who in some games will look like a world beater then the next look like an absolute donkey.
    This is a good point. But we were f@cking rampant that day.

Messi once took 6 fae Bolivia

But i dont even think we were in or wanted him. It was abmad spik

SM is telling the fans we need to sell more season tickets but he isn't exactly doing anything to encourage the stay away fans as he keeps breaking his signing promises .

so much so for the club being stronger next season compared with the one just finished; we might be financially but not where it matters most, on the pitch

Quote Originally Posted by GGMDONS View Post
    SM is telling the fans we need to sell more season tickets but he isn't exactly doing anything to encourage the stay away fans as he keeps breaking his signing promises .

so much so for the club being stronger next season compared with the one just finished; we might be financially but not where it matters most, on the pitch
    I will buy a season ticket once S.Milne admits he has made an @rse of it as chairman and steps down.
    Still plenty of time for players to get signed up...but the bold statement from Milne himself might make him look even more stupid! (regarding a couple of signings this week)

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I will buy a season ticket once S.Milne admits he has made an @rse of it as chairman and steps down.
    I'm always interested in people who criticise Milne, who, unless I'm way off base, have absolutely no knowledge it experience in how to run a football club.

Agree he hasn't got everything right, but he has been able to get the club debt free, secure new investment and keep arguably our best manager in the last 20 years.

As ever with these things, who else, realistically, would come in and support the club financially and give it the time and love it needs?

So I noticed nobody is mentioning any need for a new Keeper. Are we assuming Danny Rogers as no2?

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post
    I'm always interested in people who criticise Milne, who, unless I'm way off base, have absolutely no knowledge it experience in how to run a football club.

Agree he hasn't got everything right, but he has been able to get the club debt free, secure new investment and keep arguably our best manager in the last 20 years.

As ever with these things, who else, realistically, would come in and support the club financially and give it the time and love it needs?
    Milne got bailed out by W.Donald (I think that is his name) and his wife and that is the only reason Aberdeen F.C are debt free. He has done absolutely next to nothing in terms of taking the club forward from when he first came in.
    Why did he not put up his own money to bail his own mistakes made during his watch?
    Milne lacks drive, vision and enthusiasm as leader of our club and that is the reason we have virtually stood still during his tenure.

Page 28 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast