+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Prince Abdullah and further investment

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I thought i'd said SHURRUP,anyways it weren't all bad were it? Wembley and t'other cup semi.That's history nar,move on and cheer the lads on,is what i'll be doin. UTCB
    "So McCabe has nothing to do with 6 years in the wilderness rod? Always thought the buck stopped at the gaffer mate."

Oh dear, your newly recruited 'ally' tells the truth, the same truth as I have been telling for years and, lo and behold, SHURRUP is the reasoned response.

'When it suits your agenda' can also bite you n the bum. SBT's reply suited you earlier in the thread but, now he spells out the reality, it doesn't.

Tied in knots and all your own work

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    You missed out a dig at TT Rod.

No need to thank me.
    You think Rod's first sentence was posted in jest HC?.

He's trying to create his own version of NKT here on TRUEBLADES MAD.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    One thing I hope we can all agree on is the level of debate has immeasurably improved exponentially to the absence of pigs with the exception of Les.
    We certainly can, the air is noticeably fresher already, like a mountain stream as opposed to a **** covered farmyard.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    "So McCabe has nothing to do with 6 years in the wilderness rod? Always thought the buck stopped at the gaffer mate."

Oh dear, your newly recruited 'ally' tells the truth, the same truth as I have been telling for years and, lo and behold, SHURRUP is the reasoned response.

'When it suits your agenda' can also bite you n the bum. SBT's reply suited you earlier in the thread but, now he spells out the reality, it doesn't.

Tied in knots and all your own work
    Oh dearie me Mr Grumpy,chill owd lad,life's too short to carry all your bitterness.Tied in knots? King Arthur's sword, Excalibur wasn't it? Ballots to you as well Mr modblock.Hey up looks like Mr Grumpy's back. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 26-07-2017 at 05:34 PM.

Oh dearie me Mr Grumpy,chill owd lad,life's too short to carry all your bitterness.Tied in knots? King Arthur's sword, Excalibur wasn't it? Ballots to you as well Mr modblock. UTCB
    "Chill, Grumpy, life's too short"

Surprsed you didn't use the 'banter' line as well.

Boxed into a corner by your own actions so no meaningful response, no reasoned debate just a little deflection tactic.

Just like a plastic bag -see through............... and seen through.

I wish you two would just get a room and make up.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    The thing is Gray if i dint reply then Mr Grumpy would be claimin victory,but i spose he does that anyway.KING KEV& WILDERS TRUE BLADES.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Sleeping with the enemy- classic guerilla tactics and am I dealing with one

No thanks I'll leave Rod to continue his chivalrous defence ( pursuit?) of Aya.

Seriously though GB, whenever Rod finds it not going his way the reversion to 'banter, chill and grumpy' is as predictable as his KingKev wind ups

The thing is Gray if i dint reply then Mr Grumpy would be claimin victory,but i spose he does that anyway.KING KEV& WILDERS TRUE BLADES.UTCB
    Just responding is not the same as a meaningful response that answers the points made.

Bloody hell, how long can the capital letter self acclamation sign off get.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Sleeping with the enemy- classic guerilla tactics and am I dealing with one

No thanks I'll leave Rod to continue his chivalrous defence ( pursuit?) of Aya.

Seriously though GB, whenever Rod finds it not going his way the reversion to 'banter, chill and grumpy' is as predictable as his KingKev wind ups
    I spose your gunna say your posts aren't predictable then TT eh? 95% have summat abart King Kev in,chill fella.OOPs just seen Yorks are strugglin abit 27-2,lyth gets a quack,perhaps that's why Mr Grumpy's in such a bad mood.UTCB

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast