+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: RedTV - not even 1 game in and its ƒucked

Mines working fine this week. Used Chrome as suggested on my iPad and no issues whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Red View Post
    Mines working fine this week. Used Chrome as suggested on my iPad and no issues whatsoever.
    Fine here too (Denia)...

I use Edge and it has mostly been fine for me too although it does go out of focus occasionally. Much better than the last couple of games.

Long time subscriber and user and of Red TV international and I guess a long time complainer as well, but living overseas for as long as I have then beggers cant be choosers and all that.
    Anyway credit where credit is due last night picture quality was nigh on perfect, did not have any commentary for the last 20 minutes of first half but I can live with that

COYR next week

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Long time subscriber and user and of Red TV international and I guess a long time complainer as well, but living overseas for as long as I have then beggers cant be choosers and all that.
    Anyway credit where credit is due last night picture quality was nigh on perfect, did not have any commentary for the last 20 minutes of first half but I can live with that

COYR next week
    Strange how it effects some subscribers in different ways. I had a perfect picture, and sound, the whole game.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789