+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sone Aluko

yes ive a feeling it might be 2 permanent signings and 2 loan signings and i think we need them

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    yes ive a feeling it might be 2 permanent signings and 2 loan signings and i think we need them
    I hope you are right let's not forget the sell on fees will not have been in the plans or the budget, so should in theory be extra. I assume we will have this money by JTW. The original budget should be invested now, leaving this while January is a far riskier strategy.

the prices for championship players are getting silly but we certainly need that quality in the squad so its a poser for chris just hope mcabe aint up to his old tricks again chris wilder is a loyal man but i think he will only be pushed so far surely king kev wont be foolish enough to lose the best manager weve had in 20 years ?

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    the prices for championship players are getting silly but we certainly need that quality in the squad so its a poser for chris just hope mcabe aint up to his old tricks again chris wilder is a loyal man but i think he will only be pushed so far surely king kev wont be foolish enough to lose the best manager weve had in 20 years ?
    Let's not forget the other 50 percent owner, Prince Abdullah.McCabe is the Nick Clegg to Prince Abdullahs David Cameron. The teflon Prince who promised another wave of Championship investment. As 58 said earlier don't make empty promises just be honest with us. Wilder should get the Walker sell on fee and that should be enough.

nowt to say he wont bfl but the vibes from tuftys last couple of interviews suggest hes frustrated by something regarding these transfer targets

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123