+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Heelan League 2017/18 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I am min. Was planning on Huntly v The Broch unless i get a better offer. Fit you thinking and does it involve beers? Ill make sure that i dont get stuck babysitting like i did tonight when i shouldnt have been and my plans werw known. Raging. (Did see Copenhagen v Qarabag which was a decent game)
    fitever match really...beers and fitba is always good. Although last time i watched turra v fortmartine it was a belter of a game. username @ gmail is my email...gees a shout min

Canna see gordon connelly lasting long at wick,shocker last night and poor start to the season,poor squad this year and rumours of player dissent....

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Canna see gordon connelly lasting long at wick,shocker last night and poor start to the season,poor squad this year and rumours of player dissent....

That was a shocker last night

That was a shocker last night
    Aye at home as well and invergordon had a depleted squad apparently,bottom three or four this year i think after being a top five team last three-four seasons,one win in last eigh**** doesnt make good reading

Aye at home as well and invergordon had a depleted squad apparently,bottom three or four this year i think after being a top five team last three-four seasons,one win in last eigh**** doesnt make good reading
    Bizarrely last season they got a fair percentage of their points away fae home

The HFL is decent. Theres Wick, a decent squad for a few years looking really poor, Rothes picking things up, Huntly looking nae bad and will take alot of points they wouldnt have before. Almost invincible last season Buckie dropping 4 points in first five, Locos looking worse than las season (Brora was a good result though), Brora lost. 2 already. And Fort and Strathy being sh@te as usual

Bizarrely last season they got a fair percentage of their points away fae home

The HFL is decent. Theres Wick, a decent squad for a few years looking really poor, Rothes picking things up, Huntly looking nae bad and will take alot of points they wouldnt have before. Almost invincible last season Buckie dropping 4 points in first five, Locos looking worse than las season (Brora was a good result though), Brora lost. 2 already. And Fort and Strathy being sh@te as usual
    Aye thats what your wanting though,a bit o the unpredictable,can def see wick being bottom 3-4,cove lookimg strong but its usually an exciting league,last year went down to last game

I hope Huntly do well. (Vintage winna like that). Used to watch them alot when my pal played for them. Had a few decent Saturday afternoons up there too

I hope Huntly do well. (Vintage winna like that). Used to watch them alot when my pal played for them. Had a few decent Saturday afternoons up there too
    Last time huntly were decent pele was the manager

Last time huntly were decent pele was the manager
    Maybe Andy Roddies the boy. Notice his loons scored a few too

Quote Originally Posted by standfreelee View Post
    fitever match really...beers and fitba is always good. Although last time i watched turra v fortmartine it was a belter of a game. username @ gmail is my email...gees a shout min
    Shouted

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast