+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Takeover What Do You Want To See ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Every body spending Mr Lee's money on this and that premier league new stands etc when nobody knows exactly what his plans are .Until they are disclosed put your dreams on hold oh by the way we the fans have no say in the matter until then
    Even then we don't have any say in it. The only decision I have any say in is: do I buy a ticket or not? If the price is right, the answer will always be Yes, but if there's anybody out there thinking they can bump up prices and still have my cash, they'll be proved wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Goat View Post
    Even then we don't have any say in it. The only decision I have any say in is: do I buy a ticket or not? If the price is right, the answer will always be Yes, but if there's anybody out there thinking they can bump up prices and still have my cash, they'll be proved wrong.
    Agree , that's my point . Most fans are not far away from the ceiling they're prepared to watch a game of football. Hiking up prices to pay footballers an extra couple of grand a week won't wash in Barnsley

Ere ere well said Guv