+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anybody think Raymond should stay ?

Does anybody think Raymond should stay ?

If so why ?

This ill be a quiet thread 😁

Quote Originally Posted by An old shed boy View Post
    If so why ?
    Is there any need for another thread on this?

I hope Ray does not leave of his own volition simply because I believe our hopes will be raised yet again and another duffer will be employed to replace him, i.e. under the current ownership/direction of the Club. It is time to address the problems at the Club at their source. That source has stated in the past that the buck stops with him!

Quote Originally Posted by RaysRedEye View Post
    I opened it as a new thread because I'm interested in whether he actually has any support on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by RaysRedEye View Post
    Yes the "Is anyone undecided about Ray" thread

And just to get an old Lemonheads song in to Utd Mad the "It's a shame about Ray" thread

im not at the gtf Ray stage yet but even my patience is going thin!.

i keep on giving him the benefit of the doubt over last season but he needs to pull something out now because if people like myself (who normally will defend people all the way) are losing patience it must be bad!

i hope he turns it round and gets us up but performances like yesterday wont help!

The one, or maybe 2 things that might save Rays bacon is the fact that the last 2 managers had to have a gagging clause put into their departure agreement. I really have to ask why this is required?

Quote Originally Posted by darrenshedtastic View Post
    im not at the gtf Ray stage yet but even my patience is going thin!.

i keep on giving him the benefit of the doubt over last season but he needs to pull something out now because if people like myself (who normally will defend people all the way) are losing patience it must be bad!

i hope he turns it round and gets us up but performances like yesterday wont help!

That's where I am, yesterday isn't acceptable for DUFC, we know what Dumbarton are like so start with two upfront and go for them and don't mess about and gift then an early lead to hold onto then only come alive in the second half, the only saving grace from yesterday is not actually losing and results kinda half going for us

My worry about changing manager early is that you are kind of giving up on promotion (certainly automatic), a new man isn't going to come in and win us the league this season imo, can Ray? Not unless he changes things asap

For the record i hope he turns it round. I genuinely like Ray and have met him as a player with big Dunc many many times - some years ago of course.

No doubt issue is at top - its a shambles. But he has got the players and is not using them effectively - again!

When i see his interviews i actually genuinely feel sad and sorry for him. They are now a tad gringeworthy.

Hearing we cant afford to get rid - if thats the case one of ST's direct reports or himself should be round his house now saying its unacceptable and what are you doing about it. I would also suggest he resigns but i am sure he wont.

Ive no issue with him not being OTT on touchline I just have an issue with his philosophy and ability to motivate. The players dont seem to know what they are supposed to do. I would make Briels captain or Quinn - they both moan like phuck and we need that.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)