+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 181 of 560 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Someone get a picture up. For f@ck sake. Rules folks,rules
    Posting pics? On this utter shambles of an apology of a farce of a website? I dinna have the hours in the day min.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Posting pics? On this utter shambles of an apology of a farce of a website? I dinna have the hours in the day min.
    Luddite

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Luddite
    Possibly, but lack of time to deal with a prehistorically-unwieldy David Winnie of a site means that I'm unwilling even to **** about with it.

Yas min, the SEPA boy, min.
    Fa's the SEPA boy?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Both sets of fans on the shuttle busses

Hope the club have put a bit more thought into the rest of the project
    The reason this stadium application will more than likely get rejected is because people from the club give stupid not well thought out answers to questions about that sort of thing.

Possibly, but lack of time to deal with a prehistorically-unwieldy David Winnie of a site means that I'm unwilling even to **** about with it.
    By Christ he was ****e. I think I'm getting him and Gary Smith mixed up re previous posts. Maybe Smith wasn't as ****e as I remember.

Didna get his name. He spoke well, authoritatively and using evidence rather than whingeing guesswork and biased uninformed conjecture.

Some daft hoor on now fae Wifeswapville just mentioning the water run-off despite SEPA's earlier assertion that everything is in order.

Rarely have I witnessed such a collective display of utter zoomerism from the anti-lot.

It's nae ideal for me, and I have grave reservations, but **** these ****ers and their pish.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    The reason this stadium application will more than likely get rejected is because people from the club give stupid not well thought out answers to questions about that sort of thing.
    You're not watching then? The speakers in favour have been excellent. Those against to a man have been appalling, and I speak as someone whose been to both their NIMBY meetings and was worried at how well prepared they were. Today they imploded.

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    You're not watching then? The speakers in favour have been excellent. Those against to a man have been appalling, and I speak as someone whose been to both their NIMBY meetings and was worried at how well prepared they were. Today they imploded.
    It doesn't really matter how well they have come across if they are not addressing the concerns properly. You cant have 2 sets of supporters going to the stadium from town on the same shuttle buses.That and the whole foot bridge thing seems like the club haven't thought these issues out properly.

By the way Im happy to move to Kingsford, Im just pointing out the reasons I think the Council will end up rejecting it.

It's nae ideal for me, and I have grave reservations, but **** these ****ers and their pish.
    They were a strange bunch, who were clearly talking pish. The problem for me, is that I think they're still not talking as much pish as AFC.

Page 181 of 560 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281 ... LastLast