+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: New Stadium Design

Firstly I disagree about it looking a shoe in. I thought that was the case until the last couple of speakers like the cycle forum and ones that tore apart the bus strategy.

If it does go ahead we won't get anything near what we want, token gestures worth of standing sections and so on.

Hopefully they will have a standing area behind one of the goals but I very much doubt it.

One thing that's absolutely certain is that Aberdeen will be rife with rumours regarding shoddy materials being used etc.

The trouble is that Stewart Milne has been getting away with murder for years.
    £300,000 for a house that you're only allowed 10 people in at any one time for f'uck sake.

This is your chance Stewartie min, build something good.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Hopefully they will have a standing area behind one of the goals but I very much doubt it.

One thing that's absolutely certain is that Aberdeen will be rife with rumours regarding shoddy materials being used etc.

The trouble is that Stewart Milne has been getting away with murder for years.
    £300,000 for a house that you're only allowed 10 people in at any one time for f'uck sake.

This is your chance Stewartie min, build something good.
    Be lucky to even get a token gesture like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It would be easier to move your seat than to move the ground

This thread is pretty pointless. Milne won't give one shiny sh!t about the fans opinion on the new ground. You're looking at a bigger St.Mirren park, with the corners boxed off.
    Mason, if this thread is pointless why don't you just f@ck off back to the other thread and continue with your banal Milne-bashing there?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    was that nae the "luxury flats" living room?

luckily the rooms were too small to fit 10 people in them at any one time

Good news - Milne wont be building our new stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Mason, if this thread is pointless why don't you just f@ck off back to the other thread and continue with your banal Milne-bashing there?
    Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  14.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Sound then.

I want it all standing, free bar with a fast lane for oscar, nightclub, helioport & an uncovered section for the away end. Do I just write to Milne or will he get in touch with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Sound then.

I want it all standing, free bar with a fast lane for oscar, nightclub, helioport & an uncovered section for the away end. Do I just write to Milne or will he get in touch with me?
    Yep - expect a call.

"Yes Mr Mason, Mr Milne will see you next time you visit Pittodrie.

Pittodrie, the stadium that Aberdeen play in... in Aberdeen.... the city on the NE of Scotland... next to the sea... further up from Dundee...

Never been? Can't be arsed? Is that the clink of Buckfast bottles in the background?"

Milne will not listen to us. Hes a fud and he just wants this stadium built so he can walk off into the sunset with his name ingrained in our history as the man that made us our new facility, his parting gift (for a terrible tenure).

Hes a builder who couldn't keep a building in good nick and couldn't get permission to build buildings. I do not see this happening and hopefully he f@cks off if it doesn't

As for thinking he will listen to the punters views on what they would like, well his stance on rangers 1872-2012 cheating says all you need to know what he thinks about his clubs fans.

You're doing it again.

You can't just go calling folk jakey b'stards, just because you yourself were outed as one. It's the message board equivalent of saying 'I know you are but what am I?...I know you are but what am I?...I know you are but what am I?'

I'll tell you what you are, you're a mad jakey b'stard. There's nothing wrong with that by the way. Embrace it, rejoice in it. You're my favourite poster on here by a country mile.

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast